This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited December 2008
    The first single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD". In stores 02/10/2009.

Video features guest appearances by Molly Sims, Jamie Lynn Sigler, and Justin Timberlake.

The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • I got a kick out of this.
  • I got a kick out ofthis.
    I laughed and then I thought that that could possibly be true and then I cried a little inside.
  • What's scarier than gay zombies?
  • edited December 2008
    What's scarier than gay zombies?
    Flaming gay zombies.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • What's scarier than gay zombies?
    You are hereby officially assigned to keep track of that. No butts (yet).

Oh, and hey guys, watch this.
  • I just found a fairly new webcoming called Bunnywith.The comics range from funny, to weird, to OH-MY-SWEET-CHRISTMAS WHAT THE FUCK.
  • edited December 2008
    This Is My Milwaukee. You need to watch this. I don't think anyone's posted it yet.

By the way, it's probably an ARG, but it's still totally worth it. No one seems to no what it's advertising. There's also a photo booklet, and apparently you can call them and talk to actual people. But the video is where it's at, and it completely works on its own. It's probably better on its own without all the ARG stuff attached to it, it's really good. Here's the wiki if you care about the game.
    Post edited by rhinocero on
  • edited December 2008
    I just found a fairly new webcoming calledBunnywith.The comics range from funny, to weird, to OH-MY-SWEET-CHRISTMAS WHAT THE FUCK.
    OH-MY-SWEET-CHRISTMAS WHAT THE FUCK.
    Edit: Vomitatious. Urgh!
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on
  • I just found a fairly new webcoming calledBunnywith.The comics range from funny, to weird, to OH-MY-SWEET-CHRISTMAS WHAT THE FUCK.
    Oh, Snafu-comics. It appears that the comics I was following on there have started updating again. And I just read all those Bunnywith comics, just... absurd.

I'm gonna add that Brain Dead comic on there to my reading list too. The few pages that are up are nice.
  • This is stuck in my head and I love it!
    An old song that plays on the radio every once in a while? Was it never a hit in the US?
  • This is stuck in my head and I love it!
    I've also been in the mood for some 90's dance/techno lately. :D
    edited December 2008
    90's dance/techno
    While a crap genre, it beats the mindless thumbing you hear these days spilling out of crappy radio stations and nightclubs.

Also, note how women were still clothed back then. Now the level of 'most' clothing is a bikini. If at all...
    Post edited by ... on
  • The most ridiculous Top Gear road test ever.

• The smoke grenades fit perfectly in the cup holders!
    That was completely awesome.

A little TotD from me:
    I dream in emails
    I laughed when I realized those were the lyrics of Keane's Perfect Symmetry.
  • This will go under "New to me" category. Forum Safety Tips

Note: This does not involve this forum, but others should adopt these.
  • The last 2 posts made me lol...
  • edited December 2008
    Came across this while I was changing channels.The Ice-Tivo and the Suge Knight Light:

Ice-Tivo
    Suge Knight Light
    Post edited by Necro on
  • Jim Gaffigan mocks an irate Christian caller:

• edited December 2008
    My Girls, another new Animal Collective tune leaked. Edit: if you want it, whisper.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • A discussion I overheard today:

"Amelia, Nice color on the nails."
    "Thanks Dmitry."
    "You looking like prostitute, but needs little bit longer."

Can you guess he is Russian?
  • edited December 2008
    Malware? THIS. IS. SPYWARE!

Edit - I need to stop it with the Greek history. I got Spartans on the brain.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Overqualified -- One man's quest to send out the craziest cover letters imaginable to very prominent companies.

Two of my current favorites:
    Greenpeace
    Nintendo
  • I have a sneaking suspicion that this may have been posted at some time in the past since this went up on YouTube back in March, but I'm not going back through this whole thread just to check. Even if it has been posted, it's still awesome. XD
  • I have a sneaking suspicion that this may have been posted at some time in the past since this went up on YouTube back in March, but I'm not going back through this whole thread just to check. Even if it has been posted, it's still awesome. XD
    That was the best part of Condemned 2. My reaction was pretty much the same as these guys, though It didn't take me a million tries to get through it.