This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What do you remember members by?

edited October 2007 in Everything Else
Here's a simple game for the forums.
Tell person above you how you recognize them (besides user-name) for example: he is an asshole or OMG he's Scrym.

Comments

• The wired was talking about his switch of name thanks to seeing Serial Experiment Lain, which is one of my favorite anime.
  • (Awesome idea for a topic BTW, The wired)

Cramit used to have a blue box as his avatar, and I could never figure out what it was supposed to be.
  • Sail likes boats.
  • I can't figure out what Viga's icon is. It looks like an Indian to me. 0__0 But I like it, and that's how I remember it.
  • The does not want picture in profile.
    (Thanks, I have actually been think about posting this for some time now.)
  • I think I'll remember The wired. for mispelling "remember."
  • It's hamtaro-boy!
  • Xeno's stash! It'll get you when you're sleeping!
  • Paige is what I assume is a girl! =3 other than that, I dun believe I've seen her/him before.

(Checking profile - yeah, girl)
  • edited October 2007
    I can't figure out what Viga's icon is. It looks like an Indian to me. 0__0 But I like it, and that's how I remember it.
    How she created her icon: Avatar generator . I used to use this back in the day when I still used LJ. I used it along with Photoshop to create icons of myself, like these: image image
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • You're the one with the awesome orange!
  • edited October 2007
    You're the one with the awesome orange!
    LOL. Thanks. I still have that orange. I was almost tempted to take it to PAX 07, but I figure if I showed it to Gabe & Tycho, they would give me weird and scared looks. XD

**Edit**
    Oh yeah, I didn't follow the rules.

Sail : My faith in the youth of America actually having a brain and not being young punk kids being renewed. You're awesome in my book. ^^
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2007
    I can't figure out what Viga's icon is. It looks like an Indian to me. 0__0 But I like it, and that's how I remember it.
    How she created her icon:Avatar generator. I used to use this back in the day when I still used LJ. I used it along with Photoshop to create icons of myself, like these:imageimage
    Yeah, I was way into LJ and am still on there. I forgot the site I made it at so thanks for putting up the link!

And you remind me of pandas!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I don't know why, but Viga is the rosta DJ of my brain.
  • Uhmm I think I remmeber Paige being some sort of writer
  • edited October 2007
    Cosmo ^^ from The Fairly OddParents or Cosmo und Wanda: Wenn Elfen helfen here in Austria/Germany/Switzerland
    Post edited by Jain7th on
  • I can't figure out what Viga's icon is. It looks like an Indian to me. 0__0 But I like it, and that's how I remember it. How she created her icon:Avatar generator. I used to use this back in the day when I still used LJ. I used it along with Photoshop to create icons of myself, like these:

I remember via Avatars.... IslanderGirl changed hers recently and it's throwing me through a loop.

Some username's just click immediately, but it's totally avatar's.
  • I remember MitchyD by (of course) his avatar of a dude swinging a stick... I think. And his love for the enter key.
  • I remember MitchyD by (of course) his avatar of a dude swinging a stick... I think. And his love for the enter key.
    I think MitcyD's icon is the guy from Actraiser?
  • Duh, you're Scott.
  • Between the big red W and the name, it's hard to forget starfox. >_<
  • Avatar from horrible comic. Poor Nana (was her name, right?) having no legs or arms and being abused all the time D:
  • I used to think your avatar was a dragon...
  • I can't figure out what Viga's icon is. It looks like an Indian to me. 0__0 But I like it, and that's how I remember it.
    How she created her icon:Avatar generator. I used to use this back in the day when I still used LJ. I used it along with Photoshop to create icons of myself, like these:imageimage
    Yeah, I was way into LJ and am still on there. I forgot the site I made it at so thanks for putting up the link!

And you remind me of pandas!
    I use LJ merely as a source to post concert reviews and share inside jokes in blogs with my friends.

And WiP, I remember you because of your picture in the picture war fight and your name. It just kind of stuck.
  • You make me think of that bunny guy from Donnie Darko.
  • Viga - Person who uses that avatar generator & a girl that looks scary with a knife.
  • She lives in Washington state and thats cool. -___-
  • The "other" Mr. Period. The cool band guy that swims and has awesome jokes between Jason & hungryjoe.
  • Pandas...still. Happy pandas that play with me. Cuddy soft pandas.

• Vaugely reminds me of an old friend.