This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What do you remember members by?

Comments

• I see a master of longarms and horribly cute chibbies where SD is involved.

I'm not so much new as quiet, though new is relative I guess, and by comparison to most I would be new.
  • Paige: Seen you post elsewhere ONCE, I think. More of a lurker than I am, yay! :P
  • Mamath, hmmm, the avatar plus the name Mamath being similar to mamoth, reminds me of Ice Age.
  • You make me think of that bunny guy from Donnie Darko.
    But... I'm a girl.
    I fail...again. First Nineless now Bunnikun. *hides in shame* T_T

lol.
    Aww. Don't worry about it. XD I know -kun is used for young boys. That's just the suffix my friends always used on me. It just kind of stuck... XD
  • Do not want!
  • I always think that's V from V for Vendetta in his icon.
  • That avatar always sticks in my head. It reminds me of someone from grease, except 8-bit.
  • Always think of VHS when I see his username.
  • Lol, nice.

I see the green of the avatar and it makes me think Matrix, which makes me think of the internet, and The wired makes perfect sense in that regard.
  • For some reason I always think of the times I've been electrocuted (yes yes, I know it's more likely that I was electroshocked, but what ever) I really need to stop playing with uninsulated wire...
  • I recognize people almost exclusively by their avatars.
  • edited October 2007
    For some reason I always think of the times I've been electrocuted (yes yes, I know it's more likely that I was electroshocked, but what ever) I really need to stop playing with uninsulated wire...

Now that's a shocking answer. *Gets shot for awful pun.*

Reminds me of cthulhu.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Vhdblood = Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
  • I think most of us knew that.
  • I must be a lamer...I didn't make that connection.
  • I've never actually managed to see Vampire Hunter. So that was lost on me until now...
  • I made the assumption that Vampire Anime was terrible.

It isn't?
    I recognize people almost exclusively by their avatars.
    Aye, frist recognition is due to avatars.

It generally is.

Nineless, I remember you by your avatar. It's pretty. ^__^

Most is, but not Vampire Hunter D.
  • Where the heck is your avatar from Scott? Red clothed bicycle looking dude with remote control/pipe = Scott.
  • Where the heck is your avatar from Scott? Red clothed bicycle looking dude with remote control/pipe = Scott.
    Ice Hockey
  • Oh! Now I see it!, huge head, small body, ice skates and a hockey stick. I thought it was a head + upper torso and arms/hands.
    Anyways, WaterIsPoison, the person who was a somewhat professional swimmer.
  • For some reason, Nineless reminds me of Spirited Away. I don't know how, or why. Strange...
  • Vhdbloood reminds me of VHLD.
  • Oh god, Sail just changed his avatar as well. Are you guys trying to kill me?
  • Whenever I see Omnutia, I think of Afros because of his avatar and think, "Man people who still sport funky afros are funky!"

I adore WiP's new avatar, and Sail's will take getting used to.
  • Time for a new avatar I think.
  • edited October 2007
    I didn't like mine. I changed it back.

And yeah, I never look at names either, I always just remember the avatar.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited October 2007
    Oh noes, you'll just throw everything off! :P I enjoy your avatar, it reminds me of the many times I enjoyed playing Ice Hockey on the NES. Have they released it on the VC? I don' t think they did. If they didn't, they need to. >.<

& Sail your orginal icon reminds me of Ukiyo-e art.
    Post edited by Rochelle on