This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Music of 2007.

13»

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Sorry, double post. This entire site just crapped out on me.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • edited February 2008
    I meant popular as in super popular, like when you turn on the radio and three stations are playing the same couple of songs over and over again.
    Feel Good Inc., Seven Nation Army, and numerous Green Day songs have all achieved that status at some point. But yes, I also do dislike most music on the radio. But the point is that just because it's popular doesn't automatically make it bad.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I am a big fan of the Graduation album by Kanye West. Although I don't listen to that much music, and I tend to listen to hip-hop.
  • I am a big fan of theGraduationalbum by Kanye West. Although I don't listen to that much music, and I tend to listen to hip-hop.
    Get M.I.A.'s Kala. It's the best hip-hop album I've heard in a long time.
  • I just went to a Clutch show last night. F@cking awesome show, they were most excellent live. You get two bands in one Clutch and the jam band Bakerton Group all in the same show. I forgot that
    From Beale Street to Oblivion was released last year. Not their best album but there are a few great tracks on there.
    Like:

Being an old guy, that doesn't care much for Radiohead I would recommend Clutch even to Steve...