This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Important: Ignore the troll

Comments

• I've used this before, and I'll use it again.

• edited August 2008
    *sees the looming tower of quotes* Oh Heeeell NO!
    *Runs off*
    EDIT:
    I've used this before, and I'll use it again.image
    Yes, Quite.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited August 2008
    This thread is the definition of irony.
    Why? Because we thougth she was not banned when we expected her to?

Also wouldn't it be kind of cool if, even though she isn't deserving, made her the honorary Joker member, even though she doesn't serve chaos. Just the concept of a Batman and Joker in here but then the forums would have to degrade to Gotham first.

Entrancing batman movie.
    Post edited by Magnum_Opus on
  • And what's the first rule about trolls?
    Take it out for walkies twice a day?
    Don't let them learn to read?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Shake well and drink while cold?
    Avoid prolonged exposure in accordance with applicable FCC regulations?
    *facepalm* All of you fail the class. The first rule about trolls is "Don't Feed The Trolls."
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    IIIIII am working on the pyramiiid, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the live-long daaaaay~!
    Quote VORTEX!
    I'd say its more of a Ziggurat. Oh, and if she said that anime was crap then why did she praise naruto in the venture bros thread?
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    What's that from, anyway?
    Go listen to GeekTalk episode 2, sauce will pass.
    Cleft? (reference?)
    If you do this enough, it loses all sense of context.
  • Go listen to GeekTalk episode 2, sauce will pass.
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Ooops, I made you a pyramid but I cut the top off..
  • I think we scared her away, either that or she is planning some nefarious post that will cause all of our heads to simultaneously explode.
  • Gotta be some sort of twisted goatse/tubgirl/lemonparty combo.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    *facepalm* All of you fail the class. The first rule about trolls is "Don't Feed The Trolls."
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    IIIIII am working on the pyramiiid, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the live-long daaaaay~!
    Quote VORTEX!
    I'd say its more of a Ziggurat. Oh, and if she said that anime was crap then why did she praise naruto in the venture bros thread?
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Hahaha. I like how the font starts to run out of the boxes with this many quotes.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Hahaha. I like how the font starts to run out of the boxes with this many quotes.
    I've been on forums where if you do this enough it glitches out the page. Wonder if that happens here?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I've been on forums where if you do this enough it glitches out the page. Wonder if that happens here?
    Well we can find out sooner or later. I choose the former!
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    One way to find out. It's not like this thread has a purpose anymore.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    THIS is the new purpose! You have to admit while the masters are away it's anarchy time. :P
  • edited August 2008
    And what's the first rule about trolls?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    THIS is the new purpose! You have to admit while the masters are away it's anarchy time. :P
    We brokeded teh block quote. It reminds me of the many doors in alice in wonderland.
    Post edited by Magnum_Opus on
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    We brokeded teh block quote. It reminds me of the many doors in alice in wonderland.
    Mine hasn't brokeded yet. It's because I was looking at this fullscreen with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels. When I made the Firefox window smaller the effect was instantly obvious though.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Mine hasn't brokeded yet. It's because I was looking at this fullscreen with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels. When I made the Firefox window smaller the effect was instantly obvious though.
    Wonder what will happen if I make one of the levels of the pyramid full of a lot more text than the others are? Hmm...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In tellus enim, consectetuer in, dictum pharetra, volutpat sit amet, ligula. Phasellus adipiscing augue at mi. Suspendisse sollicitudin sem at enim. Maecenas euismod convallis ligula. Fusce justo nulla, iaculis nec, sagittis sed, dignissim id, lectus. Vestibulum pede sem, facilisis sed, pretium quis, convallis vitae, leo. Morbi sed sem ut leo molestie vulputate. Quisque consequat orci vitae purus. Integer enim arcu, vestibulum vel, porta sed, laoreet ut, nibh. Fusce consectetuer pede sed augue.

Integer posuere semper risus. Quisque orci ante, aliquet nec, lacinia ac, pretium et, enim. Duis lacus enim, faucibus eget, sagittis a, pharetra ut, sem. Nulla elit. Nunc sit amet neque eu lorem ultrices adipiscing. Ut dapibus tincidunt elit. Nunc velit velit, sollicitudin eget, eleifend non, viverra non, est. Etiam convallis, arcu a tempor volutpat, dui libero porta lectus, sit amet accumsan purus nulla eget neque. Etiam ligula. Donec nulla diam, porttitor sed, ullamcorper sit amet, fermentum eget, arcu. Nulla ornare. Suspendisse enim tellus, dictum rutrum, convallis vitae, condimentum ut, purus. Sed placerat. Nam lacinia augue ut metus. In laoreet nunc at lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed dictum blandit justo. Donec.
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Wonder what will happen if I make one of the levels of the pyramid full of a lot more text than the others are? Hmm...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In tellus enim, consectetuer in, dictum pharetra, volutpat sit amet, ligula. Phasellus adipiscing augue at mi. Suspendisse sollicitudin sem at enim. Maecenas euismod convallis ligula. Fusce justo nulla, iaculis nec, sagittis sed, dignissim id, lectus. Vestibulum pede sem, facilisis sed, pretium quis, convallis vitae, leo. Morbi sed sem ut leo molestie vulputate. Quisque consequat orci vitae purus. Integer enim arcu, vestibulum vel, porta sed, laoreet ut, nibh. Fusce consectetuer pede sed augue.

Integer posuere semper risus. Quisque orci ante, aliquet nec, lacinia ac, pretium et, enim. Duis lacus enim, faucibus eget, sagittis a, pharetra ut, sem. Nulla elit. Nunc sit amet neque eu lorem ultrices adipiscing. Ut dapibus tincidunt elit. Nunc velit velit, sollicitudin eget, eleifend non, viverra non, est. Etiam convallis, arcu a tempor volutpat, dui libero porta lectus, sit amet accumsan purus nulla eget neque. Etiam ligula. Donec nulla diam, porttitor sed, ullamcorper sit amet, fermentum eget, arcu. Nulla ornare. Suspendisse enim tellus, dictum rutrum, convallis vitae, condimentum ut, purus. Sed placerat. Nam lacinia augue ut metus. In laoreet nunc at lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed dictum blandit justo. Donec.
    I don't think the additional text will change anything.
    EDIT: It didn't. That level of the pyramid just gets taller / wider.
  • This looks familiar:
    Photobucket
  • Are we gonna get in trouble for this? DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I don't think the additional text will change anything. It didn't. That level of the pyramid just gets taller / wider.
    In other words, gone be it, we have no need for larger steps on our pyramid. The top is almost falling 'off' at my 1280x1024 resolution.
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I don't think the additional text will change anything. It didn't. That level of the pyramid just gets taller / wider.
    In other words, gone be it, we have no need for larger steps on our pyramid. The top is almost falling 'off' at my 1280x1024 resolution.
    It still has yet to do so at 1920x1200. It will probably take like 10 more steps.
  • I really think that this has gone too far.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    It still has yet to do so at 1920x1200. It will probably take like 10 more steps.
    I really think that this has gone too far.
    Muhahahaha! An unwilling participant is as good as any.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I agree. Viga, if you read this, can you draw an image of Scrym and the FRC returning to their Ivory tower that has become a ruin? Drawbridge lowered, "FRC Forums" sign skewed, smoke and dust and small fires coming from inside? :3
  • It's like an Escher painting.
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I agree. Viga, if you read this, can you draw an image of Scrym and the FRC returning to their Ivory tower that has become a ruin? Drawbridge lowered, "FRC Forums" sign skewed, smoke and dust and small fires coming from inside? :3
    It's like an Escher painting.I am so on drawing that! By the way the pyramid on my screen is starting to warp to the side. Weird. It is like Escher.
    Post edited by Viga on
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    It's like an Escher painting.
    I am so on drawing that! By the way the pyramid on my screen is starting to warp to the side. Weird. It is like Escher.
    It's like an Escher painting.
  • I've used this before, and I'll use it again.

Right. Get on with it! Get ON with it!!!