This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A contest while we're out of town

edited August 2008 in Everything Else
We're leaving Thursday night for PAX, and we'll be back in NY Tuesday morning. That means we won't be at home until later on Tuesday. You people are going to be pretty bored here, so here is something to do. I want a new avatar/buddy icon. It needs to be a square, so I can use it on forums, Twitter, AIM, etc. You can make it anything you want. Photoshop me, draw me, draw something completely different. It can be anything, as long as it is a square image that is discernible at small sizes. If I pick your avatar, I'll send you a GeekNights t-shirt. If you already have a shirt, I'll send you some comics or something. I'm getting a little tired of mister hockey man.

Comments

• You don't like your ice hockey player?
  • My prediction: this thread will be filled with pixellated penises.
  • edited August 2008
    Moe Scrym icons FTW.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • You don't like your ice hockey player?
    I do, but he's getting a little old. Needs to retire. New fancy 3d players are skating circles around him.
  • New fancy 3d players are skating circles around him.
    Well, they have a whole extra dimension.
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by Alan on
  • Could someone make a Geeknights favicon, I use the Smart Bookmarks Bar so all Vanilla forums look the same. Maybe just take the current Geeknights logo and reduce it to G/N.
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by Jason on
  • *smiles evilly and grabs her sketchbook* >:)
  • edited August 2008
    EDIT: My icon is no longer Scott.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by kiwi_bird on
  • edited August 2008
    Thread complete, nothing else to see here.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    That's strangely...creepy.
  • edited August 2008
    That's strangely...creepy.
    Huh, I was gonna say sexy... but I guess both work.
    [Edit] Actually kind of feel bad, I hate bad pictures of me... so I don't think I'm gonna re-post the pic. It would really embarrass me maybe even to the point of frustration.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • What have I done?

• Is it only one entry per person, or are people allowed to enter multiple avatars?
  • Maybe Rym and Scott should go an see a proper portrait photographer so they can get some pictures of them talking into mics and posing normally to use on the website and in leaflets and such.
  • I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
  • I see, it matches his gay.

Scott during his wedding singer days.

Scott during his wedding singer days.
    Make it square so that it can be freaked.
  • As long as we're making bad shoops:
  • edited August 2008
    Photobucket
    This way you'll see Rym's face a lot more. Or a dwarf, maybe?
    Photobucket
    Post edited by Anastius on
  • Ok, I'm glad to see you guys are having fun with this, but keep in mind it is possible for there to be no winner at all. You can make as many as you want, but I will pick at most one avatar. Have all the fun you want making silly, but I'm picking for serious.

/dirty hotlinker
  • You can't go wrong with Char.

Photobucket
    Obviously, I didn't make it.