This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekRooms

14567810»

Comments

• DO EET! I prefer the PC version, it loads a ton faster than the PS3 version. I can't speak towards the 360 version, I dislike my 360.
  • My experience with learning guitar has been breaking my high e and then not bothering to replace it for a few months. Currently on the third (?) go of that.
  • It's pretty easy to over tighten that one!
  • Thread necromancy to show off my cleaned, rearranged, and extra spiffy-fied room! I threw away a metric fuckton of stuff. It's not just surface clean, it's "did I touch this thing in my closet I've been keeping forever recently? No? GONE!" clean. All images are click-to-flickr.

My desk at 3/4 view to show where my mic boom is mounted now.
    Desk at 3/4

Desk viewed head on.
    Desk head on

My video recording set.
    Video Set and spot lights.

Panorama of my room. Left to Right: Projects and cables cabinet, desk, 3D Printer on windowsill (for ventilation), bookshelf, video set, electronic components and tools shelves above my reading nook.
    Room Panorama
  • Negative points for missing a Rarity pin-up. Bonus points for facilitating future progress.
  • There are illustrations of human Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash on the corkboard?
  • Yes, you are missing one.
  • I'm moving into my dorm Saturday. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done
  • ThatGent said:

Yes, you are missing one.

Rarity annoys me.