This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Was told today that if I did not start to meet sales quotas then I would be fired. So asked for more till time so that I could do that, was told that I wasn't aloud to do till time because they need someone to tidy. As an example I need to do something in the area of 30 transactions in 4 hours work. Today I did three, someone else sat on the till with a manager and did close to seventy and doubled all their quotas. I was put on half an hour before the store closed and that was meant to be enough. Debating on handing in my notice tomorrow I do not need this dumb shit.
  • Someone stole my lunch at work. Fuckers.
    Steal someone else's lunch. Pay it backwards.
    Steal someone else's lunch. Pay it backwards.
    Fuck someones lunch, escalate that shit.

• Fuck someones lunch, escalate that shit.
    We do not have a way to do that. They have had video footage of people doing it and did not say anything to them. Our management's solution was to not bring food that has to be put in the fridge if we were worried about it happening.
  • Start putting food on people who do its desk. Look them straight in the eye and say "Here I thought I would save you the walk". That or just take their stuff from their desk.
  • Start putting food on people who do its desk. Look them straight in the eye and say "Here I thought I would save you the walk". That or just take their stuff from their desk.
    Oh, that type of thing, yeah, I would do something like that if I could find out who did it.
  • Do the cameras not show clearly? Failing that lace your food with turbo lax and just leave it.
  • Do the cameras not show clearly? Failing that lace your food with turbo lax and just leave it.
    Oh, we do not have cameras in our new building. They do not want to be liable if it something happens, or some bullshit excuse.
  • Fuck someones lunch, escalate that shit.
    We do not have a way to do that. They have had video footage of people doing it and did not say anything to them. Our management's solution was to not bring food that has to be put in the fridge if we were worried about it happening.
    No, you should literally fuck somebody's lunch.
  • That was what I was getting at, leave what looks like a clear dick hole. Send a message.
  • Hockey night + quiz night.

My whole body has crumpled.
  • Lace your lunch with laxative.
  • edited January 2013
    My sound card decided to just give up.

EDIT: nevermind, something thought that my USB turntable was a set of speakers.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • My sound card decided to just give up.

EDIT: nevermind, something thought that my USB turntable was a set of speakers.
    How the hell?
  • The mussels in my left shoulder has seized up and now I can't move below my for arm with out massive pain.
  • Muscles, Mate. Mussels are the ones you eat. That aside, man, that sucks.
    To be fair, you also eat a lot of muscles.
  • edited January 2013
    Muscles, Mate. Mussels are the ones you eat. That aside, man, that sucks.
    To be fair, you also eat a lot of muscles.
    More muscles than mussels probably.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Both make an excellent stew.
  • Made a really strong connection with this girl and we really like each other, but she wants to put the brakes on it because of emotional baggage from some traumatic relationships.

This hurt is seriously unreal.
  • Better now, before you dug too deep. Still, *brohugs*.
  • why is everything terrible
  • edited January 2013
    Better now, before you dug too deep. Still, *brohugs*.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Made a really strong connection with this girl and we really like each other, but she wants to put the brakes on it because of emotional baggage from some traumatic relationships.
    Dude, it's all cool. Hey, at least she was sane enough to do that.
    Dude, it's all cool. Hey, at least she was sane enough to do that.
    It's a plus! It's a plus!
    It was a 50/50 split. I ended up having to run it under the hot shower the shover the joint around till it popped home.
    Made a really strong connection with this girl and we really like each other, but she wants to put the brakes on it because of emotional baggage from some traumatic relationships.

Is it a definite end or just brakes? You could always pick it up once she has sorted stuff out.
  • Just brakes. Told her I'd see other people (which she encouraged), but that probably won't happen. I really like this girl, jeez.
  • AmpAmp
    edited January 2013
    Give her space and help. If your both into each other then it will sort its self out. Keep hanging out and that stuff, you never know how long it will take her to sort this stuff out and how you can help.
    Post edited by Amp on