This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Webcomics

Comments

• I'm not hating, jesus_fucking_christ.jpg. I'm just saying that the grandmother is more awesome. Not that I hate King Kazma.
    Nine, get your name and avatar back, you silly motherfucker.
    It's fine the way it is.
  • Yeah, I think this incarnation of Nine suits him.

And the Grandma is definitely the most badass character in Summer Wars.
  • I just read through all of xkcd for the first time.
  • Apparently the guy who writes/draws Forming is an animator on Adventure Time. Bad ass.
  • Yeah, I think this incarnation of Nine suits him.

And the Grandma is definitely the most badass character in Summer Wars.
    I'm watching it now, and I definitely agree.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm gay for Kris Straub.
    AANNDD Gareth David-Lloyd. But who isn't?
    and pictures for sad children, which is awesome.
    "Why are you so drunk, dad?"
    "Because I am drinking alcohol."
    Post edited by colbyblogger on
  • I'm gay for Kris Straub.
    I feel like I'm following you around, but I wanted to say I feel silly when people tell me that I'm good at drawing, because I feel like I'm drawing exactly like him. Or, at least in a similar style. But I'm also totally gay for him. Does this balance things out?
  • he's cool
    so is David Malki
  • I was surprised to see nobody's mentioned Nedroid, which has quickly become one of my absolute favorite webcomics.

And then there's Hobotopia but that goes without saying.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm gay for Kris Straub.
    As am I:

and pictures for sad children, which is awesome.
    This PFSC breaks my heart and keeps me going at the same time:

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited November 2010
    DIRECT EVANGELION REFERENCE:
    plug suits even
    Post edited by colbyblogger on
  • edited December 2010
    Just got into reading Octopus Pie and finished reading the Nerds vs Stoners arc. If only laser tag were like that for reals.

Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • All of my favorites save one have been mentioned so far. If you don't read it, I highly recommend Doghouse Diaries. It is a Monday-Wednesday-Friday comic that is nearly always good for a funny observation or clever joke.
  • The Oatmeal has some pretty hilarious gems like the one on Utilikilts.

They also have an awesome store which sells this really cool kitten war shirt and has a local store in Washington. Perhaps I will trek up to Marysville to check it out.

• What was that comic that Viga mentioned in a different thread a while back about the Manga-like Star Trek girl who everyone on the Enterprise wanted dead?
  • Hey guys, do you like robots? Do you like space adventures? Do you like awesome action? Check out my friend's web comic. It is called Deep Space Tragedy. It friggin rocks. His name is Mike Wagganer, he is from sunny Florida and like me has a robo fetish.
  • I just found an excellent zombie comic called Dead.winter.

What makes it excellent compared to other usual zombie comics - Well, the zombies are hardly more than an inconvenience, though at times a dangerous one - pretty much as you'd expect from the shamblin' undead. It focuses more on the people and how they're getting by, and the interplay between characters over the shuffley hordes. Well drawn, well written, and worth the time to read.
  • edited March 2011
    Hey guys, do you like robots? Do you like space adventures? Do you like awesome action? Check out my friend's web comic. It is called Deep Space Tragedy. It friggin rocks. His name is Mike Wagganer, he is from sunny Florida and like me has a robo fetish.
    Wow, that's actually really awesome. The beautiful art and silly robot puns are amazing. Subscribed.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Join the fan page on Facebook!
  • edited March 2011
    This may come as a shocker, but I don't have Facebook. I've decided to avoid that bandwagon at least for now.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Wa wa what? Ok. cool. But tell your friends about it. My friend draws it and needs all the support he can get.
  • I submitted it to stumbleupon.
  • Thanks buddy!
  • edited April 2011
    Anyone keeping an eye on Cucumber Quest?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Anyone keeping an eye on Cucumber Quest?
    It looks very pretty, and comes highly recommended. It's not got the history for proper judgement to be passed, but it's tentatively in my hopper.
  • And so I found Three Word Phrase on CQ's about page.
  • I like Ryan Pequin and K.C. Green too. :-)

kill some time with draculavskingarthur.com. It's a complete story at this point. If the name doesn't grab you then don't expect it to go much further than that.