This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• This thread is reaching epic proportions.
  • edited September 2007
    This thread is reaching epic proportions.
    Ok everyone, keep an eye on the number of posts before you. when it reaches 300 post something along the lines of "This is madness!!.../ No, this.. IS GAY!"

I think the reason that most men who use "gay" as an insult also think lesbians are hot is because they find the idea of other men in a sexual context worrying. Listen to the AWO Futanari Special for more info.
    If anyones good with them there image macro motivational posters can they make one saying "Bisexual women: be realistic"
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • This thread is reaching epic proportions.
    Ok everyone, keep an eye on the number of posts before you. when it reaches 300 post something along the lines of "This is madness!!.../ No, this.. IS GAY!"

Awesome idea but what is left to talk about now. We covered things they said that were gay, conspiracy Scrym theories, pictures, buttseckts and the fact that Rym has long hair. (Awesome hair BTW) What left to say or show?! Scrym doujin? Scrym fanfiction?

Unless a new listener asks the gay question or someone has huge balls to the the last two things, this thread has almost reached its climax.

But it's a fun read on a bored work day I have to admit. ^_^
  • =DD Would I be killed by anyone if I made up some crack-fanfiction??
  • If you did it would be the only fan-fic ever to grace my eyes. XD

Show us how dark and disturbing your mind can be!
  • We use this thread to post new evidence that INEVITABLY pops up every few episodes. Then, we discuss.
  • edited September 2007
    We use this thread to post new evidence that INEVITABLY pops up every few episodes. Then, we discuss.
    You know if it happened more often we could make a drinking game out of it.

"Hey! Rym said something about Scott penis again!"

"Take a shot!" *Gulp* ^_^
    =DD Would I be killed by anyone if I made up some crack-fanfiction??
    You shittalkin'? Lets see it soon then!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • SCRYM FANFICTIONFEAR IT

^_^ Please don't pull out your eyeballs or brains, and enjoooy~~!
  • edited September 2007
    (Viga's face is in a shocked state...4th or 3rd time)

Seriously. I could put up an mp3 of me making noises because I'm speechless. Plus you did a good job in terms of writing short stories, but I might be biased because of the subject matter. heh heh heh.

Oh yeah. Awesome art you have in there. You reminded me I really have to update mine. I haven't in a long time. *thumbs up to Kage-Rod*
    Post edited by Viga on
  • OH sHI- evidence almost slipped past us!

Scott talking to Rym about a body cream on a thread about pants!
  • edited September 2007
    What. The. Fuck. :D

/Heads down to the bomb shelter to weather fallout.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Oh my god.

I don't know if I should be cheering or cringing. I think I'll do both...at the same time.

That was brilliant and disturbing at the same time. Still, I give you props. MAD props. That's the craziest thing posted here. Evar.
  • I love it.
    I luvits it.
    I <3 it.

Severely.

I think I should stop now before I start having unhealthy feelings towards this piece of AWESOME.
  • What. The. Fuck.
    2nd'd.
  • XD

OMG. That was horrible and brilliant all at the same time. Bravo!
  • Thank you, thank you. *bows* Hahaha. Please don't find out where I live - I dunno which would be worse; letter bombs or love mail. =O

But yes. I apologise for any destroying of your brainmeat. This sadly goes through my head.. Not Scrym, really, but other pairings. Usually crack-pairings. XD I like drawing/writing yaoi/yuri. It's all good for me.

....I dunno whether I want Rym and Scott to read it. o.o;;; *cowers*
  • I need brain bleach. Now.
  • I want to hear Rym and Scotts reaction. I'd be flattered to be thought of in a hot way like that.

*thumbs up to Kage*
  • I will cheer if this makes it to Thing of the Day.
  • .....I hate to admit it, but I would too.
  • ...I would defitinely brag if it got to thing of the day. XDD

Goddamn. Now I want yaoi... X.x
  • Dude, if they don't make it ToTD......I don't know! I just want to know what they think.

Yeah Kage...I was off the yaoi for awhile....now I'm reading J-Boy again. Ah <3.
  • I kinda got bored of it. It was all the same thing; plus, I wasn't really intrested in any sort of series I could fan-pair with.. Until Storm Hawks of course. =D Now I'm back to yaoiing.

6 more posts.
  • SCRYM FANFICTION
    Needs the Wild Turkey up the butts.

• Needs the Wild Turkey up the butts.
    ...Wild turkey?
  • clxclx
    edited September 2007
    That fanfiction is.... disturbing
    (Yet funny!)

Edit - I am catching up on shows as I missed most of last weeks. After reading this thread I then started listening to episode 070917. I think this thread broke my brain. Do it for yourself, read the Fanfiction, then listen to the first 40 seconds of 070917.

I feel dirty.
    Post edited by clx on
  • *throws 070917 at Winamp... lets it play for 40 seconds* OMG! CLX Darn you XDDDDD

o.o *reads the fan fiction* Awesome job Kage. But...
    Is it weird that I find that fan fiction to not be that disturbing? I mean. It all fits!
  • edited September 2007
    (Viga's face is in shocked state...500th time?)

CLX!!!!

This is madness....
    Post edited by Viga on
  • clxclx
    edited September 2007
    Madness?

THIS! IS! GAY!
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Post edited by clx on
  • I need brain bleach. Now.
    Yes. W... T... F...

That was relatively disturbing on a lot of levels.