This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Where did you get that picture?
  • edited July 2008
    Where did you get that picture?
    Why? Because I finally put up a pic. which no one else has? :)
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • edited July 2008
    Where did you get that picture?
    Zeehat, you are a scary E-stalker. D:

Or a good E-detective. :P

edit. That hair....HAHAHAHAHAH!~
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Where did you get that picture?
    No, I have just known Scott for more than six years and I have never seen him with that haircut. I was wondering if it was something from high school.
  • No, I have just known Scott for more than six years and I have never seen him with that haircut. I was wondering if it was something from high school.
    Definitely not high school. I'm wearing the Real Life comics t-shirt which I got freshman year. Also, I don't see how that haircut is very different from what I have now.
  • It looks like you have a fuzzy block on your head.
  • Looks like a high top in that pic.
  • good E-detective
    Also, I don't see how that haircut is very different from what I have now.
    It's not very different, just a tad less poofy.
  • It looks like you have a fuzzy block on your head.
    Lol, more like an eraser head.
  • I know a gal with that hairstyle, she's a lesbian.

Maybe he is trying to hide his gayness...
  • But if Scott is gay, he can't be a lesbian.
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    Why People Think Scott is a Lesbian thread? :) I don't think there's the content to pull it off...
    Post edited by jcc on
  • Is lesbian somehow different from gay now? I always though lesbian was underneath the umbrella of the gay movement. All lesbians are gay, but not all gays are lesibans?
  • Is lesbian somehow different from gay now? I always though lesbian was underneath the umbrella of the gay movement. All lesbians are gay, but not all gays are lesibans?
    Blablabla terminology. The word you seek is homosexuals, not gays, seeing as gays is 99% of the time used to talk about male homosexuals, and lesbians being female homosexuals. Again, blablabla terminology.
  • Why People Think Scott is a Lesbian thread? :)
    Because we are pretty sure they are male. I am pretty sure lesbians fall under gays in general in the same way manga falls under comics.
    All lesbians are gay, but not all gays are lesibans. <--- correct statement
  • Here we see myself, presumably reciting knowledge from an unsatisfactory experience?
    Ugh, 3 inches is too short if you ask me.
  • Straight men sometimes call themselves lesbians... so we'd be making a thread that basically discusses whether Scott is straight. And that's just destroying our current efforts!
  • Here we see myself, presumably reciting knowledge from an unsatisfactory experience?
    Ugh, 3 inches is too short if you ask me.
    GAH! You're supposed to talk about Rym and Scott being gay! NOT ME! I have already been mistaken for being a girl, being mistaken for being homosexual on top of that . . .

Keep it with Rym and Scott please, okay, thanks.
  • I think someone is being a bit defensive. ;-p
    did you have some 'quality time' with the hosts from geeknights?
  • Yeah, there's no use denying it now, Sniper.
  • Okay, okay, lay off myself...you can pick on me for a change of pace, if you want.
    I'm used to it. I take being mistaken for a lesbian as a compliment.
    People who are bigots saying it carries the connotations of "You're tough like a man"
    ...and when lesbians are saying it, it might mean "you are cute!" Either way, I win out.
  • edited July 2008
    Now, if you're saying that we have the stereotypical traits of gay men, that's nothing but a compliment. ^_~ I'm fine with being known as a snappy dresser and all that.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • "Snappy dresser"? If we are keeping to gay stereotypes, Rym and Scott's clothes alone scream heterosexual.
  • True dat. Not exactly fashionistas, those two.
    Of course, Rym's been rocking the linen blazer with threadless shirt and jeans look, which is kinda hot in my opinion.
  • Rym's been rocking the linen blazer with threadless shirt and jeans look, which is kinda hot in my opinion.
    What's Scott been rocking? Other than his wool socks.

And Rym's bed, of course.
  • edited July 2008
    Rym's been rocking the linen blazer with threadless shirt and jeans look, which is kinda hot in my opinion.

A sunhat that goes with his purse, that's what he's been rocking lately.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Rym's been rocking the linen blazer with threadless shirt and jeans look, which is kinda hot in my opinion.

The oh-so-chic khaki toned cargo shorts, a geeky shirt of some kind, socks, and tennis shoes. I have seen him in a fairly dapper suit (at weddings) and he looks quite nice in it.
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    The oh-so-chic khaki toned cargo shorts, a geeky shirt of some kind, socks, and tennis shoes. I have seen him in a fairly dapper suit (at weddings) and he looks quite nice in it.
    Judging by the various photos I've seen of him, he could dramatically improve his look if he wore the exact same things he does now, but wore his shirts and pants one size smaller.
    Post edited by jcc on
  • edited July 2008
    Judging by the various photos I've seen of him, he could dramatically improve his look if he wore the exact same things he does now, but wore his shirts and pants one size smaller.
    I am not so sure. Clothes that had more structure and properly fitted would look better, but a tight T-shirt doesn't look that much better than a baggy one.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on