This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    The oh-so-chic khaki toned cargo shorts, a geeky shirt of some kind, socks, and tennis shoes. I have seen him in a fairly dapper suit (at weddings) and he looks quite nice in it.
    Judging by the various photos I've seen of him, he could dramatically improve his look if he wore the exact same things he does now, but wore his shirts and pants one size smaller.
    I am not so sure. Clothes that had more structure and properly fitted would look better, but a tight T-shirt doesn't look that much better than a baggy one.
    Tight would be two sizes smaller. :) I'm saying just switch from a Large to a Medium. Take a look at the arm holes of his shirt in Scott's Box #1 as an example. And maybe switch from "relaxed fit" to "regular fit" in pants, and perhaps go 1 inch shorter in the inseam. No need to go into slim fit territory (although I'm sure that his fans in the thread would love the new content! :D)
    Post edited by jcc on
  • The oh-so-chic khaki toned cargo shorts, a geeky shirt of some kind, socks, and tennis shoes. I have seen him in a fairly dapper suit (at weddings) and he looks quite nice in it.
    Judging by the various photos I've seen of him, he could dramatically improve his look if he wore the exact same things he does now, but wore his shirts and pants one size smaller.
    I am not so sure. Clothes that had more structure and properly fitted would look better, but a tight T-shirt doesn't look that much better than a baggy one.
    Tight would be two sizes smaller. :) I'm saying just switch from a Large to a Medium. Take a look at the arm holes of his shirt in Scott's Box #1 as an example. And maybe switch from "relaxed fit" to "regular fit" in pants, and perhaps go 1 inch shorter in the inseam. No need to go into slim fit territory (although I'm sure that his fans in the thread would love the new content! :D)
    Jcc, the evidence is really piling up. ^_~
  • Tight would be two sizes smaller. :) I'm saying just switch from a Large to a Medium. Take a look at the arm holes of his shirt in Scott's Box #1 as an example. And maybe switch from "relaxed fit" to "regular fit" in pants, and perhaps go 1 inch shorter in the inseam. No need to go into slim fit territory (although I'm sure that his fans in the thread would love the new content! :D)
    Gag me with a spoon! No one wants to see Scott in slim fit jeans. Personally, I like jeans on men that have a mostly straight leg and a very slight flare at the bottom (boot cut).
  • Gag me with a spoon! No one wants to see Scott in slim fit jeans. Personally, I like jeans on men that have a mostly straight leg and a very slight flare at the bottom (boot cut).
    I don't slim fits on anyone myself. Boot cuts are hot!

Gag me with a spoon? Dipping into the 80's lately? :P
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    I agree. :) This is why I say, "standard fit, not relaxed fit, not slim fit." Also, giving it some thought he might not need to shorten his inseam. I noticed that in many photos Scott seemed to be suffering from "saggy crotch syndrome", the thing that happens when you wear high-cut pants on your hips. Since his look seems to primarily involve untucked shirts, he should hike those suckers up to their natural waistline, since nobody will be seeing the top of his pants anyhow. It will get rid of the saggy crotch, and make the puddling around the lower legs less severe.
    Post edited by jcc on
  • Gag me with a spoon? Dipping into the 80's lately? :P
    Cha-yeah! The 80's were hot, white hot! (I was only 7 when they ended, but they were fun for me!)
  • I was stumbling along the internet and came across this little site. Calls itself a Side View Generator. Inputting my name output Cemetery.
    Then I began randomly putting in names, and I knew that I had to post when "Rym" came out "Gay". Even random internet sites know the truth.
  • I know this isn't relevant to Scrym's gayness, but I got some interesting results when putting Prince of Nothing names into that generator.

Kellhus = Cruelty
    Cnaiur = Poison
    Achamian = Nuisance
    Esmenet = Torment

And the most amusing one...

Serwe = Semen (not kidding)
  • About the whole fashion thing - maybe they're bears.

I want me some bear yaoi.
  • About the whole fashion thing - maybe they're bears.

I want me some bear yaoi.
    I think my mind exploded.
  • I was stumbling along the internet and came across this little site.Calls itself a Side View Generator. Inputting my name output Cemetery.
    Then I began randomly putting in names, and I knew that I had to post when "Rym" came out "Gay". Even random internet sites know the truth.
    Scott's last name comes out as Pubis. Rofl.
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    It really is an insightful website. Rym DeCoster spits out "Gay DISASTER", and Apreche Rubin spits out "DESIRES Pubis"
    Post edited by jcc on
  • Gay disaster? XD

Seems about right.
  • Even more interesting, FRC becomes SEX.
  • Emily was "Silly"
  • Emily was "Silly"
    You have to be silly to date the "Gay Disaster".
  • Peter came out as "Pants."

Pete comes out as "Veto."

Ergo, I veto pants.
  • Kate = Veto
    kate = teat
    Kathleen = Adultery
  • Viga = Viga
    Victoria = imposter
    vikki - idiot.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Rochelle = Pleasure ^_^
  • Fred = Lard
    McDonald = Criminal
    Omnutia = Inertia
  • Olsen = Glans

WhaleShark = Churchyard

Hmm.
  • Andrew = Burden
  • Ryan = Envy
  • Olsen = Glans
    Yup, I think that just about sums it up right there.... ^_^
  • Joan=Joan...le gasp.
  • Victoria G = Pubic hair
    Gadson = Danger
  • Is it me or is that side viewer prone to come out with profanity?
  • Ummm, yes. It seems rather Freudian.
  • Josh - dust
    Bert - dust
    Joshua - Condom
    Absent - Absurd
    Mind - Maid