This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• My only question is, Scott when was your last date?
    If your answer is: "when I met Rym"
    Then this is a closed case :P
  • edited October 2008
    Spy Girl. He briefly dated a sexy secret agent who then vanished into the night.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Spy Girl. He briefly dated a sexy secret agent who then vanished into the night.
    What?!

Not even hot, passionate sex before she left? What a lousy spy.
  • edited October 2008
    We don't know. Maybe there was.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Oh, I get it maybe she pulled a Golgo 13 on Scott. And that is why he is the way he is :P
  • Oh, I get it maybe she pulled a Golgo 13 on Scott. And that is why he is the way he is :P
  • That made me laugh so hard, Viga.
  • From the most recent episode:
    "One of [the mics] smells kinda bad. Well, after Scott did something to it."
  • Experimenting with GIMP:
  • Scott: "Oh, it's a lot bigger than I thought."
  • ScRym can you just please admit you're gay for each other?
    I think us forumites can agree there is more than enough evidence to convince us.
  • From the Villa Paletti episode (around 12 minutes in): their argument on who had more stuffed animals was pretty amusing.
    I think us forumites can agree there is more than enough evidence to convince us.
    Are you serious about this?
    Are you serious about this?
    Go listen, it was funny as Ro said.
  • From 2008/10/09 - "There was a 5 minute pause when I was, uh, doing something." -Rym

That "uh" sounded suspicious.
  • edited October 2008
    When I heard Scott say "why do we always play this game of keeping secrets" I immediately imagined them singing this song together.

I know they weren't talking about themselves, but the mental audio was inspiring all the same. I think it would be most hilarious if Scrym recorded a cover of this and put it in the experimental feed.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • What would you rhyme with Salsa?
    Balsa (wood). ^____^
    Balsa (Ochroma pyramidale, synonym O. lagopus) is a large, fast-growing tree that can grow up to 30m (100ft) tall, native to tropical South America north to southern Mexico.
    Of course Rym would know such a thing. Oppressive phalic imagery and all. Note the wide smiley, there can be no doubt about this man his thought processes every now and then.
  • Made my me:

Don't get me started, I will bring forth Haru-Scott again!
  • Don't get me started, I will bring forth Haru-Scott again!
    Are you so in love with a shotgun blast in the face?
  • I mentioned it way back in Geekchat episode 2, but I don't know if it made the final cut, so I'll repeat - I dated a bloke about a year ago who was an absolute dead ringer for Scott.
  • edited November 2008
    Sorry if this was posted before, I searched through the thread and, surprisingly, couldn't find it anywhere. This video, I think, sums up Rym & Scott's relationship quite nicely:

Post edited by AtheriShadow on
  • I mentioned it way back in Geekchat episode 2, but I don't know if it made the final cut, so I'll repeat - I dated a bloke about a year ago who was an absolute dead ringer for Scott.
    You poor, poor guy...
  • It's guy love between two guys.
    You poor, poor guy...
    Hey, he was great - we broke up on good terms(though we've lost contact since) Because he got a job as a mechanical engineer out at the mines in Western Australia.
  • Rym: My rims (RYMS) were never straight.

I found it on the back of my English note book from September. I have no idea. It mostly sounded funny.
  • Rym, on the stream: "Top and bottom is actually good".
  • What is Scott doing?
  • Excellent work, sir.
  • What is Scott doing?
    I believe the term is "earning his keep."