This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Is Rym always topless at home?
  • edited March 2009
    He isn't just topless.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Ah, how this thread lives on. I love it.
  • Reading this thread has me concerned now. Ever since my wife moved out of the house to attend a University that has a better nursing program I have been by myself at the house. Mainly watching the entire run of Fist of the North Star and my tape collection of Japanese pro wrestling. Makes me wonder if I might be gay.
  • Erm.. how serious are you being? Also, do you mean bisexual or strait up no women gay?
  • Mainly watching the entire run of Fist of the North Star and my tape collection of Japanese pro wrestling. Makes me wonder if I might be gay.
    That depends. How do you feel about the Hawtness?
  • edited March 2009
    Is Rym always topless at home?
    Yes, mostly. Or wearing a bathrobe or towel.

I can understand the appeal of "just boxers." When I had my own apartment in Nagoya, during the summers I spent most of the time at home in boxer shorts and nothing else.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Aww, you should have used "dishabille" again.
  • That which he is King of?

• I can understand the appeal of "just boxers." When I had my own apartment in Nagoya, during the summers I spent most of the time at home in boxer shorts and nothing else.
    Coming from a country where our default temperature is "Stupid hot", I concur wholeheartedly.
  • edited March 2009

I can understand the appeal of "just boxers." When I had my own apartment in Nagoya, during the summers I spent most of the time at home in boxer shorts and nothing else.
    Coming from a country where our default temperature is "Stupid hot", I concur wholeheartedly.
    Though I did join in the cry of "PANTS," it was hypocritical and mostly for my own amusement. I was born in Russia and live in Australia, and so I am happiest with boxers and aircon.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on

• I can understand the appeal of "just boxers." When I had my own apartment in Nagoya, during the summers I spent most of the time at home in boxer shorts and nothing else.
    Though I did join in the cry of "PANTS," it was hypocritical and mostly for my own amusement. I was born in Russia and live in Australia, and so I am happiest with boxers and aircon.
    If I didn't have male roommates I would be in just shorts. I miss those days.
  • If I didn't have male roommates I would be in just shorts. I miss those days.
    This will be me in the summer time. Shorts and a tank top.

I grew up in a household to where it was the norm to just be in pajamas or your tighty whities.

My father is a huge advocate of this. I remember when I was in high school and my brother was in college, my brother once came over with my cousin and a few girls to hang out. My father, the king of the living room, was chillin' in his recliner with nothing but his underwear. So before the girls see my father, my brother goes downstairs and tells my father (not asks) to put on some clothes because he has girls over.

My father, the crazy old veteran he is, answers my brother, "Fuck you, motherfucker! This is my goddamn house and I'll dress any goddamn way I want to!" He then proceeds by getting up and taking off his underwear.

Now, I'm not sure if the girls saw him, and I hope not, but I was upstairs to where I could hear this happening and happened to see my father's reaction. My brother then went upstairs and left with the girls. My cousin and I couldn't stop laughing.

Now, I know it may seem strange to other people, but I didn't fully see my father naked, but his response to my brother and his rudeness was superb.
  • Dear god, why and how is this thread still around?

I haven't signed in here for aaages. I was 12 pages when I clicked on this. My god.

Can 2 men not live together without being lovers?
    Seriously? Or is that not what this thread is about anymore?
  • Dear god, why and how is this thread still around?

I haven't signed in here for aaages. I was 12 pages when I clicked on this. My god.

Can 2 men not live together without being lovers?
    Seriously? Or is that not what this thread is about anymore?
    You sir, have failed to troll a perfectly innocent and chaste thread. Shame on you.
  • My father would never walk around in just underwear. He would wear shorts in and around the house and for yard work, but not in public.
  • edited March 2009
    Mainly watching the entire run of Fist of the North Star and my tape collection of Japanese pro wrestling. Makes me wonder if I might be gay.
    That depends. How do you feel about the Hawtness?
    Well, there is this tattoo on my left arm... Liger
    Post edited by jlawson70 on
  • I grew up in a household to where it was the norm to just be in pajamas or your tighty whities.
    My family mostly concurs. Unfortunately, my dad and brother don't wear them all the way. They just can't keep their boxers up.
  • I grew up in a household to where it was the norm to just be in pajamas or your tighty whities.
    My family mostly concurs. Unfortunately, my dad and brother don't wear them all the way. They just can't keep their boxers up.
    Me too. When I'm at home, I'm always in a white t-shirt and either shorts or pajamas.
  • I dislike pajamas, mostly due to the fact that I hardly wear them when I sleep. All the same, no one in my house over the age of 3 has ever walked around in just their skivvies. It's just not done. However, I have no doubts that when I get my own place I shall, at some point deem it necessary to walk about in my boxers. I am expecting this to occur during the summer.

Come to think of it, Sail, How hot do summers here get?
  • Well, there is this tattoo on my left arm...Liger
    Oh man. I...I don't know what to say.
  • No one in my family home ever went around in just their underwear. If it was hot out, we would wear summer clothes. In our personal rooms, we would be in less, but never in common areas. I would occasionally hang out in my sleepwear, but it would either be a night gown or pjs with full top and bottom. In my own home, I wear as little or as much as I want because there are no kids around.
  • When I grew up no one care if you walked around naked or in panties. You were family. We seen your junk when we changed you diapers. This was only at Moms though. Other relatives hated that.
  • Come to think of it, Sail, How hot do summers here get?
    90-100 degrees F on hot days. A normal day is usually in the 80s.
  • When I grew up no one care if you walked around naked or in panties. You were family. We seen your junk when we changed you diapers. This was only at Moms though. Other relatives hated that.
    I don't know why, but this quote made me laugh and laugh. I think it was the "Other relatives hated that" bit.
  • I dislike pajamas, mostly due to the fact that I hardly wear them when I sleep.
    I also rarely wear them, but I have a few sets now since I shared a room with Mrs. MacRoss at a con and she told me how cute I was. :) I try to take them with me when I go visit other people's houses or share hotel rooms with people I'm not having sex with.
  • I found this picture of what we can expect from Rym in the future. I thought the re-awakening of this thread was called for. Also, what is seen, cannot be unseen...
    You're welcome.
  • Stop enabling Scott's fantasies, Mr. MacRoss.
  • Where does he holster that gun?