This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Where does he holster that gun?
    What do you mean? It's already holstered... Oh, you mean that gun.
  • Someone with some Photoshop skills should photoshop Rym's head onto Sean Connery's body in that photo.
  • Someone with some Photoshop skills should photoshop Rym's head onto Sean Connery's body in that photo.
    How's this?
  • Disturbing.
  • How's this?
    Holyshitwhatthecrap! I am tearing up and my cheeks hurt from laughing.
  • Mr. Fetus, that was epic. Thank you. I'm going to frame that and put it on my wall.
  • I couldn't have done it without you guys.
  • That picture will forever hold a place in my heart.
  • You people are sick, I just want you to know that.
  • Funfetus, it would not be the same around here without you.
  • Funfetus, it would not be the same around here without you.
    I was about to take that as a compliment, but now I'm not so sure.
  • 5 Internets to the man with the fallout avatar.
  • edited May 2009

Edit: On second thought...cosplay?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Sweet zombie Jesus, Funfetus....I award you one additional internets for making it look frighteningly realistic.

Viga: We practically get that whenever we go visit anyhow.
  • Haha! *high fives funfetus. Whoa. I didn't think someone would do it!
  • edited May 2009
    Super LOL. I love his facial expression in the photo you used.
    Post edited by gomidog on

I can't think of a coherent response. All I can report is that my head's hurting badly from the laughing.
  • Man, I'm really raking in the internets with that post! What am I going to do with all of them?
  • Man, I'm really raking in the internets with that post! What am I going to do with all of them?
    Spend it on buying whatever the fuck Rym is wearing now.
  • I don't know if I should feel scarred...or proud.

Oh god, the horror. The HORROR!
  • How's this?
    Holyshitwhatthecrap! I am tearing up and my cheeks hurt from laughing.
    Ditto.

He has that eerie not-quite-sane look on his face. The eyes...they see right through your soul!
  • and thus starts the legend................................. and the OMG MIND FUCK!!!!!!!!

(need mind soap, need mind soap)
  • Here you are, Joe:
    Supplementary.
  • Oh shits. It's been a few days since I've been actually able to read the forums. The first pic provided by MacRoss was superb, then Funfetus's photoshop brilliance. I've honestly missed reading these forums, the past week. It's stuff like this that makes realize why I enjoy this forum. Thank you for the laughs.
  • From Rym's Twitter:
    @schezar: By his own admission, @apreche is much better with his hands than he is with his mouth.
  • edited July 2009
    Also: One order of fanart featuring Rymko in gothic lolita getup with multiple hats for table five.

In further addition: I just read back through the thread to where we were talking about Rym's preferred (lack of) attire. Has anyone considered getting him a light cotton yukata or the ones used instead of pajamas?
    Post edited by Omnutia on