This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say something mean about the poster above you

Comments

• edited November 2009
    But you are not one of them.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • On the other hand, some of us can't use proper grammar and spelling...
  • edited November 2009
    You're a pretty fun dude.
    EDIT: Oh, we have to be MEAN in this thread?

You smell like fish.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You smell like burning assfail. What the hell is that shit? Was that supposed to be funny? HAHA LOLZ IT'S CALLED SAY SOMETHING MEAN BUT HE SAID SOMETHING NICE AND PRETENDED NOT TO NOTICE WHAT A GUY WHAT A GUY LOLZ. You're lamer than a paraplegic amputee under a fucking freight train.

Why don't you take a break from being "mean" and go back to smelling people?
  • You're being unnecessarily fucking mean to him, keep going, but do know you're doing a very shitty job at being mean. As a matter of fact, I would say you're scoring even lower than fucking ME on the meanness chart. And I suck at being mean. Your mother should be ashamed.
  • Yeah, you do suck at being mean. Why don't you be a dear and find us a real troll, like Jen?
  • Thou art a vacant half-faced boar-pig!
    edited November 2009
    Hello there air.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Jumpin' on the bandwagon as usual, I see. Couldn't you have come up with something not awful?
  • Sir? You could not reach the heights of gentlemanhood even if you had Steven Fry as a tutor
  • I don't even know who you are. ^_~
  • You're too happy sometimes, and I worry that you're only moving because your basement is now full of bodies.
  • You aren't happy enough you sad sack of misery!
  • Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
  • edited November 2009
    Environmental law? Get a REAL job, hippie!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited November 2009
    I'm living on your tax dollars right now. My job is taking your money, because society views my pursuits as more important than yours.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Nuri, I don't know you but I am pretty sure you are not as cute as your pictures portray you.
  • Nuri, I don't know you but I am pretty sure you are not as cute as your pictures portray you.
    Well you're not any rosier by any stretch in the history of humankind.
  • This picture says it all:
    Hey! No "insults"-that-are-really-compliments!
  • edited November 2009
    You are not such a great Teacher!
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Erwin is a funny name.

"You're killing me, Larry!"
  • edited November 2009
    Your first two self-portraits on your DeviantArt look very silly and do not hold a candle to the rest of your amazing work!
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • That was a terrible insult. You can't compliment the person while insulting them!
  • That was a terrible insult. You can't compliment the person while insulting them!
    I keep getting stuck behind people that are very hard for me to insult, now you on the other hand...

Your voice is very high-pitched and kind of annoying!
  • Your voice is very high-pitched and kind of annoying!
    Much like your own posting.
  • Much like your own posting.
    ...How appropriate, you fight like a cow.
  • Much like your own posting.
    ...How appropriate, you fight like a cow.
    Have you stopped wearing diapers yet?
  • It's...just too easy.