This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• You appear to be, or be married to, a scot. That is way cool
    I can fake a Scottish accent really well...
  • You make excellent jokes, and you make me laugh. :)
  • Your avatar is super cute. Glasses on chibi's for the win.
  • You are a fantastic human being!
  • edited November 2009
    You're a fan of awesome T.v.
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • You have excellent taste in vidjigames.
  • You have a very interesting hat.
  • You're intelligent enough to be able to rethink your point of view.
  • It's good of you to notice that too.
  • You're relatively new to the forums, but willing to participate anyway.
  • Your avatar reminds me of how manly a man can be.
  • Your avatar reminds me of how happy a man can be.
  • You're a generally awesome dude, and we don't live that far apart, so we should hang out some time.
  • You have some great drawing skills.
  • edited November 2009
    Awesome illustrator and artist, and deep down, you love Costa Rican coffee

EDIT: @Apsup: I really don't know you, but you post here and don't have a probation banner, so you must be awesome as well.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • edited November 2009
    You come from Costa Rica. I'm Colombian, and your profound love of coffee and evident sense of heritage is quite similar to my own. You are most definitely a pretty cool guy.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • deep down, you love Costa Rican coffee
    I do prefer the Colombian, but the Costa Rican is really good. I did just order a 5-pound bag of green Costa Rican.
  • I keep wanting to post in this thread, but have a ton of trouble coming up with things to say that haven't been said a billion times over. But, Funfetus, your art really is astounding.
  • Your knowledge of music is illuminating and helpful to those of us who are uninformed.
  • @Sail, (Axel beat me)
    For being young, you have much more maturity compared to people your age and to people much older and you show it in your posts. I'm always impressed by them.

As for Axel,
    You are able to take the punches of the forums in regards their comments about religion and you are still here and taking them like a champ. That shows you got guts and strength. I'm also impressed.
  • @Sail, (Axel beat me)
    For being young, you have much more maturity compared to people your age and to people much older and you show it in your posts. I'm always impressed by them.
    That is very true.
  • edited November 2009
    D'aww, thanks :)

I definitely see you guys as the kind of people I want to be like when I'm older.

And I totally echo what Ro said, Axel.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • It's almost surreal how similar you are to some of my best friends. You seem like a sensible, fun guy to be around, and the fact that you laughed at an Autechre joke I made last night just cements that fact. Your various posts are also a huge element in my interest in moving to California.
  • Thanks. You guys are all nice enough to respect me despite our extreme differences in opinion, and it shows a lot of maturity on your part to not just ignore me all the time.
  • it shows a lot of maturity on your part to not just ignore me all the time.
    I think a lot of it has to do with the way one reacts to others' opinions around here. You tend to be open to discussion while maintaining your views, so you earn respect; others take defensive or stubborn positions and earn ridicule. I remember being worried about how my feelings on religion would get tolerated around here, but since I've never really taken issue with what other people have to say, I've never had an issue. It's like Ro said: you got guts and strength. And guts means the difference between seventy-five and one hundred percent!
  • Thank you. You have excellent insight and good writing skills, and your comments are appreciated.
  • edited November 2009
    WindupBird, from what little I know of you, you seem like a seriously awesome person who I'd love to get to know better.

Axel, (since so so much has been said already) may your enemies quiver in fear at the very mention of your name, and your very prescense weigh upon them like the terrifying bulk of the devil himself.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Your account name features an umlaut. Plus, your sense of humor is top-notch.
  • You're an awesome guy to hang out with, and I'd love to hit up some anime cons with you sometime soon.
  • Your posts are not a pain to read and I don't skip them.