This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• edited November 2009
    You are cool for completing NaNoWriMo last year. And I like your name because I can type it on my German keyboard without any special knowledge.

EDIT: And to the person below - "Fuck off you sniveling piece of shit. You're only posting something nice in the hope that someone else will post something nice about you. Well, you suck, and the person who posts after you is fucking lying. Get a life, and go do something worthwhile with your pitiful excuse of an intellect."
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • edited November 2009
    I like your name because I can type it on my English keyboard without any special knowledge.
    EDIT: You're awesome. That newly-edited post made me laugh.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I like macaroni and cheese and your name reminds me of it.
  • Hey! I like mac and cheese! We're awesome!
  • Hell yes, mac and cheese!
  • Even with a name like "lackofcheese" you like Mac and cheese! Proof of your awesome.
  • Much like Tatsuya in Utena, you are a truly good person. I don't think I've ever seen you do anything even kind of mean-spirited, at least not really. The world needs more people like that. :)
  • I can say the same for you! Plus, you look in good in goth loli!
  • I still want a soundboard of various Viga catchphrases that I can access at will.
  • "FUCK!" "Weee!" "I like yaoi!" :3

I love the world of Hotopia.
  • The comic you made for Emily's birthday was priceless and full of win. Way ta go Otagal!
  • I still want a soundboard of various Viga catchphrases that I can access at will.
    Someone get on that...NOW!!
  • edited November 2009
    Not a fucking compliment in a compliment thread. Fail.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Not a fucking compliment. Fail.
    You are a very observant person for pointing that out, thank you for showing me my idiotic error.
  • You're really passionate towards the things you like, and I admire you for that.
  • You have neat eyebrows.
  • I am a big fan of the poster that you use for an avatar :D
  • edited November 2009
    @Kate Your sense of humour is sometimes so subtle and straight-faced that people get in hours-long arguments about it.

EDIT: Hi Chronos! I don't recognize your avatar, but it looks cool. What is it?
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Hats. You look good in them. *gives you fedora*
  • You don't need no hats. Your hair contains all the lookin' good that a hat normally imparts. Also, You didn't tear my head off in the second geekchat when unthinkingly I asked you if you liked fried chicken without quite realizing the implications that comes with in America, which was very welcome and particularly kind of you.
  • You've faced some incredibly difficult situations, yet you never let them beat you. I am incredibly impressed by that.
  • edited November 2009
    You've faced some incredibly difficult situations, yet you never let them beat you. I am incredibly impressed by that.
    Says the woman who has been through chemo. My little difficulties are little more trouble than a broken shoelace or a laddered stocking compared to that, and your saying that you're impressed because not that I refuse to stop, but that I just can't, that means a lot to me. Here's to you, Kate.

Edit - Hidden then unhidden, because I even started to confuse myself.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited November 2009
    You have amazing talents....and you're a good actress too.
    Rawr.

EDIT: :facepalm: Great, way to step on my compliment to my wife and make things all awkward because it sounds like I'm ogling man-boobs..
    DOUBLE EDIT: now it's just getting confusing. :P
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • edited November 2009
    You're a Teacher, you're doing your damnedest to pass great knowledge on to the following generations, which at times must seem a task so daunting that it must be near impossible, Yet you persist in a job where there is little or no thanks compared to the masses upon masses of effort you put in. Few could hope to do so much for so many. In thanks for this, I'm passing on the next set of kind words so that you might have them, so that the next compliment in the thread is another counted metaphorically against the unimaginable number of them you're owed for the service you provide.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited November 2009
    You don't need no hats. Your hair contains all the lookin' good that a hat normally imparts. Also, You didn't tear my head off in the second geekchat when unthinkingly I asked you if you liked fried chicken without quite realizing the implications that comes with in America, which was very welcome and particularly kind of you.
    I wont lie. I love fried chicken! But only when it's prepared well and homemade. I am a fried chicken snob.

Churba, you are the funniest guy in the forum!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited November 2009
    Viga, your website and podcast are awesome :P

@Churba:You take awesome pictures :D

@YoshoKatana: It is Giant Robo: The Animation
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Ah. Giant Robo is teh awesomes, I have heard. I need to watch more of that. By the associative property, you must also be teh awesomes.
  • So far, I've liked all the posts I've read from you, AND you have an awesome hat.
  • Your avatar has an awesome hat.

Are we going to keep on with this thread until everyone has complimented everyone else at least once each?
  • edited November 2009
    I have to say, you're definitely one to bring up excellent points! Kudos to you!

Well, it's kinda interesting trying to compliment/insult each other in different and unique ways each time...even though half of the compliments I got were about my Avatar's hat! :P
    Post edited by VentureJ on