This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

1161718192022»

Comments

• Your a good artist getting better at a freakishly fast pace.
  • You're particularly good at linking unrelated events and ideas to historical accounts. I mean, it's mostly WW2, but I like it.
  • edited June 2013
    I admire your drive with your art. Three nanowrimos is really gorram impressive.
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • Has an interesting Megaman avatar!
  • Facts you may not know - This dude Hethalos is a pretty decent artist.
  • Facts you certainly know: in order to handle a Mighty Van, it takes a mighty driver.
  • Facts you might be able to infer after significant data processing and statistical analysis: Linkigi has been making posts of consistently good quality since 2007.
  • edited August 2014
    You're a charmer, Vic.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • You gave me extremely helpful feedback on my musics.
  • Your ability to self-reflect and work through your problems is really inspiring for me in my own depression issues.
  • You have a really good taste in music.
  • Your passion for gaming and sharing gaming with others (to the point of starting a convention) is awesome.
  • You're probably one of the most frank, intelligent posters on the forums. You have a great take-no-BS attitude without being too surly about it, and you have a fun, often dry sense of humour as well. Good stuff, man.
  • You are kind, really funny, and it's always a joy to see your postings in whatever thread that comes up.
  • Nukerjsr said:

You are kind, really funny, and it's always a joy to see your postings in whatever thread that comes up.

I feel like we've met a couple times at MagFest, and I'm always bothered by the fact that I don't know you better, as you seem like a good guy with decent taste in games.
  • You are becoming part of my unofficial "convention posse" of the events that we mutually go to.
  • You've introduced me to several fantastic tabletop games. You clearly have very good taste and knowledge in the field.
  • You're far stronger and far smarter than any kid your age has a right to be.
  • You have excellent taste in salads.
  • I will never forget get the time you busted us out of that P.O.W camp. Good times
  • He's cute and fun enough that I'd take him home to meet my parents.
  • You did that really cool thing on the FRC Tekkit server for Sarah on her birthday that one time, and it was pretty awesome.

To the next poster: LOL
  • muppet said:

To the next poster: LOL

You have a means of arguing hat is better than most people on the Internet.

Also you have really cute looking dogs.
  • Despite the name, he's actually really warm and friendly. And plenty of stuff to say that's worth listening to.
  • You sent me a recipe for a pretty awesome cheesecake. It was the highlight of much of my family's Christmas that year.
  • You're really bright, considerate, and earnest. I see great things in your future.
  • You're make awesome rap songs with kick ass beats. Also, Hobotopia cannot be forgotten.
  • You are probably the most professional and skilled podcaster I've ever listened to.