This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• I now know more about his sex life and his girlfriend's junk than I ever wanted to know. Ever. Ever ever.
    I could stand to hear a little more.
  • edited December 2010
    I now know more about his sex life and his girlfriend's junk than I ever wanted to know. Ever. Ever ever.
    I could stand to hear a little more.
    Well, the title of the episode was, "I Can't Have Sex." And the link to the MTV episode site my man provided involves this. So yeah.

EDIT: I also find it rather humorous that, knowing his family, they probably all watched the episode, extended family included. And now they all know what I know.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • this.
    DO.NOT.WANT.

That is so unfortunate.
  • edited December 2010
    My friend was just on MTV's True Life.

I now know more about his sex life and his girlfriend's junk than I ever wanted to know. Ever. Ever ever.
    Welcome to the club. A guy I used to be friends with was on the UK version of Big Brother. I made the mistake of looking up the show on YouTube only to find clips of him masturbating underneath his sheets and in-depth discussions of his past orgies. I was well aware of his sexual promiscuity, but I didn't need to see/know that much.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • My friend was just on MTV's True Life.

Welcome to the club. A guy I used to be friends with was on the UK version of Big Brother. I made the mistake of looking up the show on YouTube only to find clips of him masturbating underneath his sheets and in-depth discussions of his past orgies. I was well aware of his sexual promiscuity, but I didn't need to see/know that much.
    I mean, this is way tamer. This is just two people being honest about a problem.

It's just that I was never warned what the problem was, nor how honest they'd be. I wonder how they'll get on at campus come tomorrow morning?
  • edited December 2010
    You know, with a name like Vaginismus, I was sort of expecting something more...I dunno, joyus.
    Pacik expanded the Lamont classification to include a fifth degree in which the patient experiences a visceral reaction such as sweating, hyperventilation, palpitations, trembling, shaking, nausea, vomiting, going unconscious, wanting to jump off the table or attacking the doctor.
    Don't startle the witch!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You know, with a name like Vaginismus, I was sort of expecting a Giant vagina robot made by the joining of five smaller vagina robots.
  • You know, with a name like Vaginismus, I was sort of expectinga Giant vagina robot made by the joining of five smaller vagina robots.
    Tenga Toppa Vagina Lagaan.
  • You know, with a name like Vaginismus, I was sort of expectinga Giant vagina robot made by the joining of five smaller vagina robots.
    No, you see, cause it's like combining Vaginas and Christmas! Vaginismus!
  • edited December 2010
    You know, with a name like Vaginismus, I was sort of expectinga Giant vagina robot made by the joining of five smaller vagina robots.
    No, you see, cause it's like combining Vaginas and Christmas!Vaginismus!
    Nah, dude, that's Vaginamas. Celebrated on the 28th, traditionally with a candlelight dinner and then marathon sex.
    Pacik expanded the Lamont classification to include a fifth degree in which the patient experiences a visceral reaction such as sweating, hyperventilation, palpitations, trembling, shaking, nausea, vomiting, going unconscious, wanting to jump off the table or attacking the doctor.
    Don't startle the witch!
    I will never be able to look at this girl straight-faced again. Thanks.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I will never be able to look at this girl straight-faced again. Thanks.
    Looking is fine, just don't shine your flashlight on her.
  • Pacik expanded the Lamont classification to include a fifth degree in which the patient experiences a visceral reaction such as sweating, hyperventilation, palpitations, trembling, shaking, nausea, vomiting, going unconscious, wanting to jump off the table or attacking the doctor.
    Don't startle the witch!
    I will never be able to look at this girl straight-faced again. Thanks.
    Anytime.
  • From the Fail of Your Day thread: Democrats shooting down gun legislation. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
  • From the Fail of Your Day thread: Democrats shooting down gun legislation. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    Pun intended?
  • It only took a European WoW player 6 hours to level his Prot Paladin to level 85. That's retarded. Pretty amazing, crazy, and has me wondering how he did it. I really enjoy his toon name of "Forscience". Good on him. Hopefully Blizz won't think he cheated and permaban him.
  • It only took a European WoW player 6 hours to level his Prot Paladin to level 85.That's retarded. Pretty amazing, crazy, and has me wondering how he did it. I really enjoy his toon name of "Forscience". Good on him. Hopefully Blizz won't think he cheated and permaban him.
    I checked the story, and I thought he went from level 1 to 85 in 6 hours, but it was only from 80 to 85. I have never played WoW, but that doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for a good player.
  • Panel 3 oftoday's QC.
    i am disappoint, you didn't choose his wider, more pleased smile.
  • edited December 2010
    It only took a European WoW player 6 hours to level his Prot Paladin to level 85.That's retarded. Pretty amazing, crazy, and has me wondering how he did it. I really enjoy his toon name of "Forscience". Good on him. Hopefully Blizz won't think he cheated and permaban him.
    I checked the story, and I thought he went from level 1 to 85 in 6 hours, but it was only from 80 to 85. I have never played WoW, but that doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for a good player.
    Well with the higher the level you are, the longer it takes to get from level to level. Also the expansion released last night, so servers and new leveling areas are probably full up on people trying to complete quests.

I remember I actually played when the last expansion was released and trying to get from level 70 to 71 took me about 6 hours of gameplay due to just trying to do quests and having to wait around for quest mobs to spawn.

My best guess is this guy just did random dungeons and since he was a protection paladin, he tanked everything and got instant queues to do dungeons which means good and fast experience.

It's a pretty big feat to those who have played. Also going to level 1 to 85 in 6 hours is nigh impossible in WoW, for the time being.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Panel 3 oftoday's QC.
    Well, at least Pintsize means well...
  • he tanked everything and got instant queues to do dungeons which means good and fast experience.
    Standing in line to do a dungeon? Sierra called, and they want The Realm back. ;^)
  • edited December 2010
    Panel 3 oftoday's QC.
    Well, at least Pintsize means well...
    That face doesn't suggest he's doing it for Marten...
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • edited December 2010
    Standing in line to do a dungeon? Sierra called, and they wantThe Realmback. ;^)
    It's not standing in line, per se. A couple patches back they introduced queues for random dungeons in case you didn't have enough friends. You can walk into a dungeon whenever you want, queuing saves you the effort of finding a group. Tanks and healers get sub-15 second queues, damage dealers get to wait.

Usually there's one 'famous' guy per expansion that gets his whole guild to powerlevel him. It's always some European guy, I guess because their servers open a little earlier. I seems impossible to me to do it as Ro explains. Usually it's like 40 people burning down mobs and giving the one guy last hit for full experience. But I don't know how the new expansion works. Maybe XP gain in dungeons is a lot better.
    Post edited by Dave on
  • edited December 2010
    Head On for NINE DOLLARS?! WTF!?!
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Head On for NINE DOLLARS?! WTF!?!
    What a DEAL!
  • edited December 2010
    Isn't that stuff just like a tube of wax that does nothing anyway?

Edit- YES
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Head On for NINE DOLLARS?! WTF!?!
    Stupid tax went up this year.
  • Apply directly to the wallet.
  • edited December 2010
    Best Wikipedia Article Evah.
    People took time to write and cite that shit (not a lot of time, granted, but some time.)
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Best Wikipedia Article Evah.
    People took time to write and cite that shit (not a lot of time, granted, but some time.)
    I love the picture on the side where they're pooping in the pope hat.