This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Derp Tommy Lee Derp.
  • I like his TMZ stationary.
  • I like his TMZ stationary.
    Also, his taste in fonts. Papyrus? Classy man, Tommy Lee is.
  • A guy in front of me at College, has a weird ass necklace on. It's made of like, the yarn for sweaters, but it's tied like a rope and it's holding onto a giant clamshell in front of his chest. What kind of thing is that?
  • edited December 2010
    Did they even have sex back in 1920?
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Did they even have sex back in 1920?
    Trojan condoms have indeed been around for 90 years as of 2010. Thank you Wikipeida/New York Times.
  • At the end of last nights game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Toronto Maple Leafs, some Toronto fans threw waffles onto the ice because they were rather displeased with their team only having won 5 of the last 20 games. I can understand rotten tomatoes and eggs, but waffles?!
  • At the end of last nights game between the Philadelphia Flyers and Toronto Maple Leafs, some Toronto fans threw waffles onto the ice because they were rather displeased with their team only having won 5 of the last 20 games. I can understand rotten tomatoes and eggs, but waffles?!
    Pancakes wouldn't have held together.
  • On a hockey board I visit, someone posted this:
  • I can understand rotten tomatoes and eggs, but waffles?!
    They smell better and go good with maple.
    Hockey fans are weird, I recall being told about a game between harvard and I wanna say it was cornell where a bunch of fans were throwing dead fish ...
  • dead fish ...
    Speaking of dead fish...My freshmen year of high school the seniors put dead fish up in the suspended ceiling of a building. In August. In Florida. They were up there for a month.
  • Metrodome stadium roof collapses due to snow:

• Shouldn't that be in the Dating advice thread?
  • Shouldn't that be in the Dating advice thread?
    "Does this handkerchief smell funny to you?"
  • I need to remember that if I make a horror movie/game.
  • I called the animators over to see that GIF. There was LOLs.
  • edited December 2010
    When did everyone start saying "next on line" instead of "next in line?"

I'm sorry... unless you have a line painted on your floor and I am standing on it, or I am talking to you over a telephone or the internet, I am IN line, not ON line. Fuck you people and your stupid arbitrary changes in language. Replacing in with on makes absolutely no sense. Grah!

/rant

If anybody actually has a reasonable explanation for this change beyond pop culture assimilation, I'd be happy to hear it. >_<
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • When did everyone start saying "next on line" instead of "next in line?"
    The same people who ask for "the following customer" instead of "the next customer" in all the stores in Manhattan now. Bonus points when they combine the two into "the following customer on line."

It's nothing more than laziness mixed with likely poor instruction in corporate training for clerks.
  • While I expected to get sick of Antoine Dodson at some point, I didn't expect George Lopez to be the one to kill that bond. But then again, the man is a comedy black hole.
  • Oh two headed boy, all floating in glass...

• There are two WTFs here. One is obvious, the other is that GREY IS STILL PLAYING THAT FUCKING GAME.

What the FUCK.
    Seriously.
  • Seriously.
    you should check out how many hours I have logged into Civ games. Since I leave them on for weeks.
  • you should check out how many hours I have logged into Civ games. Since I leave them on for weeks.
    I still have you beat by 40 hours.
  • I still have you beat by 40 hours.
    Did you look at my hours spent with Civ IV: BTS?