This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• If I haven't won the WTF thread, Imma comin' close with this one.
    WARNING: Probably NSFW
  • The thing is, when something is obviously trying hard to be artsy, it becomes significantly less weird.
  • The thing is, when something is obviously trying hard to be artsy, it becomes significantly less weird.
    Speaking as someone who is artsy, I can honestly say that is some of the wtf-iest 'performance art' I've ever seen.
  • Really? Once my sister took me to see this one play that was way too much with the ketchup and naked people.
  • Really? Once my sister took me to see this one play that was way too much with the ketchup and naked people.
    Sounds like an average Wednesday.

Well... That's nice, then.
  • Woman sues because Drive trailer was "misleading"

Just lost one more notch in the tiny bit of faith I have left in humanity, or at least in its intelligence. -_-
  • edited October 2011
    The dude demonstrating the 'touch' sensitivity on his fake CG jubblies was pretty hilarious.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • I was really upset when I learned that "TLC" stands for "The Learning Channel".
  • I was reading a critacal essay on Prise & Prejudice that I mostly agreed with until all of a sudden "marriage substitutes for the incestuous heterosexual act a homoerotic exchange in which the father gives his own flesh, as it were, to another man."
  • edited October 2011
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Deep Springs College. The weirdest school to ever send me mail.
  • Haha, that's a funny joke. OH WAIT IT'S REAL!?
  • edited October 2011
    Well, it would be true to a certain extend if they were talking about Bootlegging. Bootlegging is actually often run by southeast asian crime syndicates, though that is a couple of steps away from terrorism as well. Pirating != Bootlegging. You don't pay anything for pirated videos (unless you are being stupid and get ripped off) and thus you can't be funding any other illegal activities.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited October 2011
    Basically, that sort of shady thing is often connected to the mob, either Eastern or Western. But often that has nothing to do with terrorism. I think neither the Italian mafia nor the yakuza are fans Bin Laden. They are just making money for themselves selling fake DVDs.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Pirating != Bootlegging.
    This. A thousand-fold, this.
  • Wow... Is that from a real anime or was it made just for that music video? And hey, at least it is not Buko No Pico
  • Wow. That was horrifying.
  • I thought it was pretty good.
  • I thought it was pretty good.
    It is, in a kinda John W. Campbell, Jr. , what-the-fuck-did-I-just-watch kinda way.
  • It's not as good as his previous animation for a music video, Trucker's Delight.
  • edited October 2011
    鬱病
    鬱病

鬱病
    That first Kanji is 29 stokes long. I've written sentences that involve less contacts with the paper.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • It's not as good as his previous animation for a music video, Trucker's Delight.
    It's the same guy? Everything makes sense now.
    It's the same guy? Everything makes sense now.
    Mhm. Also, I'm listening to Dye on Spotify right now, and I've got to say I'm enjoying it a lot.
  • 鬱病
    鬱病
    鬱病
    That first Kanji is 29 stokes long. I've written sentences that involve less contacts with the paper.
    That many strokes? I'm glad it means depression.