This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nintendo E3

edited June 2010 in Video Games
Zelda actually looks meh, but I bet it will be pretty much equal to the previous one. I don't have motion plus, do I really need to get it?

Mario Sports Mix, now that's my kind of game. Thing is, how much will I actually end up playing it? I'm not in college anymore.

Comments

• Zelda actually looks meh
    While I'll wait to judge for myself, I suppose Zelda fans at least don't have it as bad as Sonic fans.
  • Golden Sun DS

FUCK HAVE I WAITED!
  • GOLDENEYE

ARE THE FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!
  • Watch them mess it up. A straight port with online play is all they need but they'll think of something.
  • Ok, I'm sold on Kirby.
  • Oh man.. a new GoldenEye could be EPIC.
    *now where is that wii?*
  • edited June 2010
    I think Nintendo's problem isn't that the lack a lineup. It's that the games never come out. They released almost nothing in the past year, and these titles aren't coming until holidays and next year. We've known about most of them for quite some time.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • NEW DONKEY KONG COUNTRY!?!

It's like they're bringing back all my favorite games from 1995-7!
  • edited June 2010
    We're about to see the 3DS for real.

And it looks pretty sad...
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited June 2010
    I'll wait for the 3DS Lite. PSP graphics are nice though.

Also, at last not having a WEP/WPA divide will allow proper online games. Just need to get rid of friend codes.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Kid Icarus!
  • Does it have a cartridge slot for old DS games?
  • SSFIV 3D wha? Resident Evil, there's a good idea.
  • It's metallic shiny..
  • What happened to the finger pulse sensor thingy? lol.
  • Wii Fit 2?
  • Nintendo hired every booth babe.
  • I am SO glad I'm not in that theater.. it's about to be a tramplezone!
  • edited June 2010
    Nintendo hired every booth babe.
    If Nintendo is really trying to reach out to the female demographic, some booth dudes would have be a nice gesture... :)
    Post edited by thenerdpatrol on
  • edited June 2010
    I actually thought the same thing. Both guys and girls wearing more the stuff you see in Wii Fit adverts wouldn't have seemed so jarring. The DS has never seemed like a sexy system.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'm pretty excited to check out the 3DS hands on @ PAX. I'm really curious to see what the effect looks like.
    The DSi never tempted my to upgrade from my DSlite. But then again, I still really like my SP too :)
  • The DSi never tempted my to upgrade from my DSlite.
    Were there any DSi games that really made it stand out as a system?
  • Not that I was aware of - not in bonus downloadable content for DS cartridge games nor in the DSi downloadable games. But there's a good chance I just wasn't looking that hard.
  • Well, whether or not the game pundits think the hardware is good or bad, it's decided by the software. #coveringmyass #wethoughttheDSwouldflop
  • I was impressed. Kid Icarus FTW, the 3D looks pretty and awesome.
  • looks pretty and awesome.
    If I had a penny for every time I've been fooled..
  • I'm really really happy for Nintendo. Best press conference they've had in a couple years. I am all about some new Zelda, Kirby, and Golden Sun. As for the 3DS, I'll wait and see. While I like that Nintendo is innovating, I don't really like the idea of buying a new handheld every damn year. Especially not at the price points they have.
  • LOL, I just watched the GoldenEye trailer and, is it just me, or do the graphics look about the same as the N64 version? Doesn't matter, I'm still excited!
  • Back in my day, the N64 had revolutionary, lifelike graphics, and we were better for it!
  • revolutionary, lifelike graphics
    That's a lie and you know it.

I do miss me some Ocarina of Time, though.