This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geek Nights Project Wonderful ads

Comments

• Who is responsible? I will gladly worship them as a god.
  • Whatever they are selling, I'm buying.
  • Whatever they are selling, I'm buying.
    But it won't come cheap. ;P
  • Chainsawsuit is selling $.70 ads through Project Wonderful, mysterious ad comedian. I just thought you should know. You could even just make a "Geeknights: A late-night podcast for geeks" banner that redirects to that picture with the text, "WITH YOUR HOSTS RYM AND SCOTT."
  • I love the current ad.
  • Ilovethe current ad.
    Wait is it still Rym and Scott are gay?
  • I'm seeing something about metal guitar pick necklaces.
  • Ilovethe current ad.
    I never see the ads unless I'm at school and when I saw it I busted out in laughter in the library. Yeah...embarrassing but awesome.
  • For me it is heavy metal guitar picks
  • Ilovethe current ad.
    I never see the ads unless I'm at school and when I saw it I busted out in laughter in the library. Yeah...embarrassing but awesome.
    Yep, thats the one I got.
  • For me it is heavy metal guitar picks
    I don't know why but I thought it meant guitar picks made out of heavy metals.
  • Keeping it classy with STUFF IN CLEAVAGE
  • Heh heh. I was just gonna post about this. I'd be lying if I said I didn't click, though.
  • I got nothing against that ad.
  • Scott's fondness for pictures of cleavage is well-documented.
  • edited October 2010
    There used to be an ad here.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Current ad is a super-skeezy 'get a free ipad' ad.
  • Well this seems legit.
    Yeah, it's totally shady. Don't buy their shit. However, I will allow them to continue giving me 19 cents per day.
  • I find the current ad really hilarious. Want to draw manga like a pro? Well, if you could, you could definitely draw better than whoever drew the fucked up ninja in this ad.
  • I find the current ad really hilarious. Want to draw manga like a pro? Well, if you could, you could definitely draw better than whoever drew the fucked up ninja in this ad.
    The trick is to go straight from that stick figure to the fully colored, finished picture.
    Thank you!
  • The Scrymgay ad is back.
  • The Scrymgay ad is back.
    Then all is right with the world. =)
  • lulz. This made me unblock PW ads, and now I am listening to old-school awesome.
  • lulz. This made me unblock PW ads, and now I am listening to old-school awesome.
    How long did it take for you to crack up uncontrollably and have tears streaming down your face from the laughter?
  • Found a comic creating podcast just now. It's pretty good and sounds great!
  • edited November 2010
    Found a comic creating podcast just now. It's pretty good and sounds great!
    So you're just gonna keep it all to yourself, then? :)

EDIT: I didn't realize that this was the Project Wonderful thread -- I've unblocked PW ads, and I see that it's Art & Story -- great podcast. I was listening from the very beginning -- they actually did an episode about a question I asked ("The Big Rhythm", I think). I haven't listened in a while, because I feel like a lot of the basics are kinda behind me now, and the episodes are looooong -- but I strongly recommend it to anyone who's interested in doing comics.
    Post edited by Funfetus on