This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geek Nights Project Wonderful ads

Comments

• lulz. This made me unblock PW ads, and now I am listening to old-school awesome.
    How long did it take for you to crack up uncontrollably and have tears streaming down your face from the laughter?
    Well, I have listened to it before, so none of that. I did crack up quite a bit, though.
  • After what has seemed like weeks, the ads have changed to something I don't need to hide off the edge of my screen while at work.
  • Right now it is a rather tasteful add for herbal supplements, that leads to a website with magazine sentiments on graphical design. African Mango PLUS, sounds delicious, but that's probably because those are my favorite fruit.
  • this seems legit
    "Savvy, charismatic and unscrupulous." Sounds sexy.
  • The current ad is about some republicans book about how the big guvm'nt is evil
  • Looks like someone just failed at market research pretty hard.
  • edited March 2011
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'll stick with my nintendo controller wallet
  • edited March 2011
    Ok guys, looks like these Aluma wallet people are textbook shady scam dudes. I'm going to try the flipside some time, maybe look at what DE has in crazy wallets.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I depressingly like the look of the wallet....
  • It looks nice but reviews say the aluminium is just stuck onto plastic and the fastener is dodgy.
    A solid aluminium wallet in that style would be nice.
  • edited March 2011
    It looks nice but reviews say the aluminium is just stuck onto plastic and the fastener is dodgy.
    A solid aluminium wallet in that style would be nice.
    You know, that wouldn't be so hard to make, if you had the tools. Unfortunately, I don't, and nor do you, but it's not completely out of reach. I'd sketch you up a plan, but my CAD skills are zero, and my paper drawing skills are not much better, though sufficient for the job.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Just use a cigarette case, man.
  • Zorg Empire is good for the fact that it has exactly the art style you would expect from something named Zorg Empire.
  • edited March 2011
    Zorg Empire is good for the fact that it has exactly the art style you would expect from something named Zorg Empire.
    I'm sorry, I was distracted by the big boobs right in the center of the screen.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Zorg Empire is good for the fact that it has exactly the art style you would expect from something named Zorg Empire.
    I was most angered. I was expecting to find a reputable site for wallets and instead found a large pair of the devils dumplings ! Needless to say I shall look else where for wallet advice!!
    the devils dumplings
    This is my new favorite phrase. Thank you.
  • Thank you. I'm not entirely sure of its origin, my earliest recollection is in conversation with my brother.
  • The current ad is some crazy randi bullshit about food being poison or something.
  • The current ad is some crazy randi bullshit about food being poison or something.
    LOL. I just checked it, and this ad is paying a fuckton more money than any ad has ever paid for us. They bid $2.10. I'll still can it. I just think it's hilarious.
  • I know that previously I said that it's very easy for me to ignore ads on sites. The ad on here this morning though... I don't really mind being distracted by it ;-P
  • Mmm, YouTube MP3 downloads.
  • Son, just use Bittorrent.
  • The girl in the current ad looks a lot like a friend of mine from high school, but with much larger...tracts of land.
  • It's hard to browse this site in public when those tracts of land are onscreen.
  • Is it juts me or does she look a lot like Sarah Schneider from College humor?
  • Kill this new one.
  • Kill this new one.
    Buttersafe? It's some web-comic I never heard of. Why kill it?
  • Kill this new one.
    Buttersafe? It's some web-comic I never heard of. Why kill it?
    There was one with nekkid ladies before.