This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• Hey Omar, it's going to be ON tonight. You best be prepared. So get ready to

(Harry Potter stye, that is.)
  • Incidentally, Donald Duck wasn't ever banned in Finland:
    http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/finland.asp
  • edited July 2011
    You bastard. <3

I am so ashamed.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I was screaming "CAPSACIN"!
  • Perhaps the rematch should be a "first to the buzzer" style q&a... so that no one can be accused of getting the "easier" questions.
  • Hey! People should want to hear episodes 1-10! I was on a handful of those!
  • MODULOK!

Motherfucking Scott Johnson has that toy still in the box and won't let me play with it.
  • edited July 2011
    I remember having a Man-E-Faces toy and playing with it.

Edit: Also listening to the episode where Jason tries to make The American President sound like sinister and full of suspense with Omar & I laughing made me laugh so hard in the office.
  • Motherfucking Scott Johnson has that toy still in the box and won't let me play with it.
    I would note that it was a present from my grandmother we found 15 years after she died. (she died before Christmas that year)
  • Motherfucking Scott Johnson has that toy still in the box and won't let me play with it.
    I would note that it was a present from my grandmother we found 15 years after she died. (she died before Christmas that year)
    You could still let me play with it.
  • Fast forward to Scott spending his weekend at estate sales looking for old lady action figures.
  • edited July 2011
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Hahaha. Jeremy says he doesn't want to listen to this one because he's on it.

I was dying when I immediately saw this.
  • I'm a bit behind. Just listened to episode 40. It was not a good idea to listen in public (I was food shopping) because once again I was laughing to myself like a psychotic person when Jason suggested that Omar beating Ro at Harry Potter trivia was the equivalent of him "weilding his manhood over her". Thank you to Kevin for pointing out the awkwardness of that statement before the moment quickly passed. Also honus/anus was the best slip I've heard in a while.
  • So Ro, how did you like my Toy Story category?

Also, I love the fact that you thought that you beat me to another Disney related category.
  • Your questions suck.
  • Your questions suck.
    My questions were awesome. You suck.
  • You can both suck you know. There's enough dicks on ATW9K.
  • You can both suck you know. There's enough dicks on ATW9K.
    Who says I haven't been? Why do you think I enjoy being around guys more? ^___~
  • I love you. In a non-physical, very platonic way.
  • edited August 2011
    Just wanted to let you know that Kevin is awesome. So awesome that he made this video for Logan Decker.

Kevin recently tweeted him about it and this was his reply:
    @KevinOfDundas PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU STOP THE VIOLENCE Email logan@pcgamer.com. I’ll meet your demands as soon as possible!
    That is so cool.
  • OMAR YOU ASSHOLE!
  • OMAR YOU ASSHOLE!
    He clearly gave me the signal!
  • OMAR YOU ASSHOLE!
    Dating sure has changed since my day.
  • edited August 2011
    OMAR YOU ASSHOLE!
    Dating sure has changed since my day.
    Really? I would have thought a guy with a shotgun was quite familiar, though I'd suppose in this case, you'd call him Mr. Omar, and promise to have her back by midnight.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Posting this week's show image a little early.
  • Posting this week's show image a little early.
    Vales un pichazo... carepicha :D
  • Babblefish has no clue what that means.