This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Everyone has to get an avatar.

edited November 2010 in Everything Else
Alright, so there are a lot of new faces around the forum these days, and not all of you have avatars. I don't know about anyone else, but I can barely even distinguish you from each other without an avatar. You all just blend together in my head into a sort of generic composite-forumite. Please, avatar that shit.

Comments

• One that you will keep. It's been a long time since we all went crazy and changed our avatars around. That is a goodness.
  • One that you will keep. It's been a long time since we all went crazy and changed our avatars around. That is a goodness.
    Remember when we changed our names or other people impersonated others? That was good times.
  • YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Oh, wait. Hey, what's that... thing, by my name?

Uh. Well. This is embarrassing.
  • edited November 2010
    One that you will keep. It's been a long time since we all went crazy and changed our avatars around. That is a goodness.
    Remember when we changed our names or other people impersonated others? That was good times.
    Team Jason 4evr.
    Post edited by Sail on
    Team Jason forever.
    Wasn't that during the building of the pyramids?
    Team Jason forever.
    And Jen the Troll.
    Team Jason forever.
    And Jen the Troll.
    Huh. I was around during those times. I feel we need badges and jackets.
  • Huh. I was around during those times. I feel we need badges and jackets.
    My account number is in the double digits.
  • Huh. I was around during those times. I feel we need badges and jackets.
    My account number is in the double digits.
    Welp, I feel significantly less special.
  • I'm a middle-numbered guy at 661.
  • My account number is in the double digits.
    Seventeen, bitch!

Anyway, yeah. Avatars are way more important than you might think. It's way easier to identify you if you have one. I don't even have to know what it is or means; just associating your posts with a vague color and shape is enough.
  • How do I know what my account number is?
  • It's 1110; it's evident from your account page. You're a late one, and for some reason you're always out of order on my "Who's Online" listing.
  • edited November 2010
    It's the number in the URL of your account page. Yours is 1110.

Edit: FIVE FUCKING SECONDS. DAMN YOU!
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • 824. I came in just before Jen got banned, if I recall correctly.
  • Did Jen have some sort of Nine approved blaze of glory that I may view?
  • Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to find forum posts by user. You'd probably have to do some serious digging. She ("she", I guess) was a pretty high quality troll, though. I enjoyed it.
    Nah, she was just annoying as fuck. I don't even recall her getting banned, just...going away. Also, 278, yo.
    Nah, she was just annoying as fuck. I don't even recall her getting banned, just...going away. Also, 278, yo.
    Any examples?
  • Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to find forum posts by user.
    Fortunately, you're wrong.

Threads
    Comments
  • Wow -- very clever. Just put a colon, huh? Sweet.
    She was never banned. Scott liked her too much.
  • My name is Legion: for we are many.
  • Let us not establish hierarchy.
  • edited November 2010
    Who said anything about hierarchy?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    Silence, you triple.
    Silence, you triple.
    Big words from a cinquante.
  • I'm 404! Hehe. It amuses me.