This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Everyone has to get an avatar.

Comments

• 1066. I'm the official avatar of VIKINGS. (Sorry Peter)
    Your number marks the end of the Vikings. How dare you insult my people so!
  • 107, should have lurked less before getting an account. XD
  • I was the 600th man approved by this fair forum. A nice round number, I can't complain.
    Your number marks theendof the Vikings. How dare you insult my people so!
    My lack of knowledge in history defeats me! >_
  • Wanna know something funny? My girlfriend's name is Jen...Definitely unrelated though. She had no recognition of these forums when I brought them up to her, and she's pretty liberal.

Anywho, yeah, I changed my avatar a month or two or so ago, but I plan on keeping it the way it is for a long time. I like this one.
  • My avatar helps you to distinguish me as completely awesome.
  • I'm a towel, and I like it!
  • I'm a towel, and I like it!
    I always thought it was a sponge...
  • 172 in the house!

Also, same avatar, never changed it.
  • 210! I've changed my avatar a couple of times, I think. I recently found one of my ancient avatars, so I might change it once more in the near future.
  • edited November 2010
    73, but I really don't count much because I am of the FRC. I was late to the party, relatively speaking. I always had the same avatar, which I think I took from someone else. It's a Dutch Bunny, because what else it there to say?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I am a man, not a number.
  • Why are we comparing numbers?

I have a SAAB logo for my avatar, should I get a different car it will change.
  • Why are we comparing numbers?

I have a SAAB logo for my avatar, should I get a different car it will change.
    Because all the cool kids are doing it.

So are we going to be seeing a Porsche icon soon? :P

My icon rocks because another forum member made it. I win!
  • I remember your avatar contest! I wonder what people would come up with if I held one...
  • 150, like the original number of Pokemon.
  • 803; same as the year that Venice was recognized as independent by the Byzantine Empire.
  • The Huns were up to trouble in 452.
  • edited November 2010
    Nothing at all happened in 833.

And I don't remember if anyone else was using this avatar, at least not recently. It's fine until I see something I actually want to use.

EDIT: Found a better one :3
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • Nothing at all happened in 833.
    The entire world just sat around and got drunk.
  • 623 woo. My avatar came from when I went by "Marion8r" on the interwebs and its just Mario's head pasted over the Terminator's in ms paint.
  • Ah, so that's what it is. It's hard to see that.
  • Yeah, 501! As in... Uh... HTTP Error 501 Not implemented?

:|

I really should make this avatar animated sometime to match the full-size version I normally use.
  • I guess I should change my avatar to Vileplume in order to match my member number. :\
  • 948...Uneventful and such...Just like me, w00t! Oh, wait, no, not anymore. Never mind.
  • 852, but I don't think it counts for much since I rarely post. I'ma change that.
  • 1148. Rare is the day that I sign in and notice I not low man on the totem pole.
  • 1148. Rare is the day that I sign in and notice I not low man on the totem pole.
    Wait, what? Is the sidebar sorted by join date? I just looked at it, and it almost is right now, but there's one person (out of 10) who's out of sequence.
  • 84, 'cause I was young as fuck when I joined.