This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Everyone has to get an avatar.

13»

Comments

• 321, blastoff.
  • I guess I should change my avatar to Vileplume in order to match my member number. :\
    Mine would be Magby if I were to do that. I would be pretty okay if it was Elekid, but not so much with Magby.
  • Mine is 520, which undoubtedly corresponds to a Pokemon now, but I've been avoiding information on Black and White to try and keep the games as fresh as possible for when I play them (I know, why bother with something as formulaic as Pokemon, etc etc but I like the surprise of running into a Pokemon I've never seen before).
  • 1148. Rare is the day that I sign in and notice I not low man on the totem pole.
    Interestingly, this is an idiom that has been misinterpreted. The low man on the totem pole was the most important of the Pacific chieftains, the first, and the one who bore the weight of his lineage on his shoulders. He was the most revered, so being the high man on the totem pole should be the phrase we use.
  • I guess I should change my avatar to Vileplume in order to match my member number. :\
    Aww yay, I got Mijumaru. <3 I don't think I'll change my avatar to match, but I'm glad I got one I like.
  • 1049. The only remotely interesting thing Wikipedia tells me about this year is that the Byzantine Empire made a truce with the Turks.
    Also, I have been using the same avatar for... most of this time, I think. I get antsy and change it once and awhile, but I lurk more than I talk so I don't think it much matters.
  • Lower account number != bigger e-peen
  • Lower account number != bigger e-peen
    Psh, as if you would know, 790.
  • To clarify, != means not equal.
  • edited November 2010
    Aww yay, I got Mijumaru. <3 I don't think I'll change my avatar to match, but I'm glad I got one I like.</p>
    FUCK YEA BITCH KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • /right-clicks

/saves

• I have the Superintendent, what now?
  • 1148. Rare is the day that I sign in and notice I not low man on the totem pole.
    Interestingly, this is an idiom that has been misinterpreted. The low man on the totem pole was the most important of the Pacific chieftains, the first, and the one who bore the weight of his lineage on his shoulders. He was the most revered, so being thehighman on the totem pole should be the phrase we use.
    I'll just adopt the true meaning of the idiom then and say that new blood members are the most important for a forum's success
  • Okay, got a new avatar 'cause someone said my old one looked like someone else's.
  • Okay, got a new avatar 'cause someone said my old one looked like someone else's.
    That's a mighty fine avatar. Mighty fine.
  • edited November 2010
    That's a mighty fine avatar. Mighty fine.
    I thank ya! Still think Bomberman '93 had some of the best graphics of that time.
    Post edited by Wolfin on
    Yes, just like my friend's, it was messing with my mind.
    Yes, just like my friend's, it was messing with my mind.
    Yes, thank you. Your avatar is awesome. I personally like Dangerous Bomb, but fire with a smile is always enjoyable.
  • It's actually animated but I guess ye don't like the flashy gifs. :c