This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• She draws too? Maybe art girl?
    I was kinda surprised at this too.
    What's with you and art girls?
    Art girls are among the best girls.
  • What's with you and art girls?
    They are my brethren, therefore I promote their worth as excellent dating partners.
  • I called the number. I got her voicemail. I left a message with my phone number, complimenting the awesome Pinkie sketch.
    They are my brethren, therefore I promote their worth as excellent dating partne
    Shouldn't that be "sisters"?
  • What's with you and art girls?
    They are my brethren, therefore I promote their worth as excellent dating partners.
    I can officially confirm, art girls are awesome.
  • I thought "brethren" was fairly gender neutral, even though the root of the word is "brother." Or maybe you need to have at least one guy mixed in there to count as brethren?
  • Brethren makes me imagine everyone involved wearing a cloak and concealing a dagger, maybe with masks.
  • Brethren makes me imagine everyone involved wearing a cloak and concealing a dagger, maybe with masks.
    This doesn't sound unlike art students to me.
  • edited October 2011
    Brethren makes me imagine everyone involved wearing a cloak and concealing a dagger, maybe with masks.
    This doesn't sound unlike art students to me.
    I walked into my friend's apartment while she was working on a sculpture. SCARY.

Anyway, She called back. Apparently she thought she was the only brony in our school. We're meeting Wednesday.
    Not sure if good idea, but I'm feeling pretty alright. ^_^
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Ran into a guy wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt at an MC Chris concert Friday night. Apparently he also existed somewhere within my extended circle of friends in town. Also, there was a costume contest... but I didn't bring my frog costume. I might have won that thing.
  • edited October 2011
    I met this really cool couple in Interventioncon who make these awesome brony shirts. Check them out.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • edited October 2011
    @katiecandraw Hey Katie I am trying to decide which Pony is best. Rainbow Dash is the coolest, but Scootaloo is the cutest! What do u think?
    @CappyT1982 pfft. Twilight Sparkle for all around awesomeness... Rarity is the best because of her superior bitchiness

Post edited by KapitänTim on
  • They are my brethren, therefore I promote their worth as excellent dating partners.
    I don't think I'll ever fall for anyone who's not an art girl.
  • I walked into my friend's apartment while she was working on a sculpture. SCARY.
    What was scary about it? Was she naked?
  • I walked into my friend's apartment while she was working on a sculpture. SCARY.
    What was scary about it? Was she naked?
    Actually that would have been awesome. ^_~ No, she was messing with red dye. It was all over her smock and her sculpting knife.
  • Sonic, never stop being the coolest guy.

Meanwhile, this exists.
  • Must now go to local colleges blasting pony music.
  • A girl in my Homeroom was wearing a Pony T-Shirt and the female equivalent of a kilt. According to you guys, this makes her the manliest girl in the world.
  • This makes her the manliest girl in the world.

• I was laughing uncontrollably at this. Why does it work so well?
  • A girl in my Homeroom was wearing a Pony T-Shirt and the female equivalent of a kilt. According to you guys, this makes her the manliest girl in the world.
    A pair of flannel pants?
  • I was going to say a kilt.
  • It was a long plaid skirt. It was as close a skirt could be to a kilt without actually being a kilt.
  • That is one fine John K. impersonation.
  • The best pony plush yet, from one of my favourite plush artists:

It is up for auction here and I can pretty much guarantee it will go for All the Moneys. Should be interesting! In case anyone is wondering, she does indeed have plans to do the rest of the ponies in their gala outfits, too.

Also she'll probably be making lots of regular ponies for straight sale later, pretty much until she gets sick of churning them out. I'm considering trying to get one but I don't think I could pick a favourite pony. Maybe Vinyl Scratch. But it'll be costly so I'm undecided. These kick the shit out of Hasbro's plush. If only Hasbro were smart enough to offer to buy the pattern!
  • The starting price WAS $1. IT'S UP TO $640!

Guys, we need to start making plushies.
  • The starting price WAS $1. IT'S UP TO $640!

Guys, we need to start making plushies.
    Just curious, is this legal? For the awesome Ebay plushie, is the creator/seller paying royalties to Hasbro, or is there some kind of creative commons thing going on? (Sorry if this has already been addressed earlier in the thread)

Because we have enough crafty people on this forum to make some awesome ponies.