This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Pinkie PieRarityRainbow Dash
    Fluttershy Rarity Scootaloo
    Twilight Sparkle Rarity Rainbow Dash
    Rarity Scootaloo
    Rainbow Dash Rarity Scootaloo
    Applejack Rarity Rainbow Dash
    We keep having this discussion and you people keep making these typos.
  • Best pony causin' all your typos.

• Pinkie Pie
    Fluttershy
    Twilight Sparkle
    Rarity
    Rainbow Dash
    Applejack
    6. Applejack
  • It is true though.. Applejack is the worst pony.
  • RymRym
    edited October 2011
    It is true though.. Applejack is the worst pony.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I'm very interested to see what happens when MLP:FiM is over and the studio has a go at a story they own the rights to.
  • edited October 2011
    Rainbow Dash is the worst pony.
    The correct order is:

1. Pinkie Pie
    2. Fluttershy
    3. Twilight Sparkle
    4. Applejack
    5. Rarity
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • There is scientific proof that Rainbow Dash is the best. It is call the whole show. Do I need to go into detail?
  • There is scientific proof that Rainbow Dash is the best. It is call the whole show. Do I need to go into detail?
    I thought this idea was nailed into the heads of everyone during even grammar school, but I guess not.

Show Your Work.
  • edited October 2011
    Rainbows everywhere. When Discord was defeated. Sonic Rainboom. Rainbows save the day yo.

Also my just friend just alerted me to this. imageRainbows everywhere. When Discord was defeated. Sonic Rainboom. Rainbows save the day yo.

Also my just friend just alerted me to this.
    Post edited by KapitänTim on
    We're having this convo again? We should do a best background pony or secondary character ranking instead.
    We're having this convo again? We should do a best background pony or secondary character ranking instead.
    Scootaloo
  • Octavia is pretty cool. I love her design.
  • edited October 2011
    All the talk of a Halloween episode plus the "best pony" discussion equals this image.

...yes, I made an overlarge macro specifically for this thread. What of it? =P

(Best pony is Fluttershy. Lacking a "worst," the least-best pony is Rarity. Best background pony is Vinyl Scratch. It must be true, some guy from the internet told you.)

EDIT: Wait, I never did post any of the other ones here, did I? Here, have a directory full of pony-flavored movie quotes that only I will find funny. If it seems like too many of them are from Ghostbusters, don't worry, that just means that you're a horrible person who doesn't like the best movie ever.
    Post edited by Jaifriedpork on
  • Pinkie Pie
    Fluttershy
    Twilight Sparkle
    Rarity
    Rainbow Dash
    Applejack
    6. Applejack
    OI. >:I

• OI. >:I
    Steal from the forgotten masters. ;^)
  • Pinkie Pie = best.
    All the proof I need:

• I think this is my favorite fanwork. I need a sequel stat!
  • 1. Twilight
    2. Twi
    3. Twilight Sparkle
    4. Celestia's Faithful Student
    5. Miss Sparkle
  • 1. Twilight
    2. Twi
    3. Twilight Sparkle
    4. Celestia's Faithful Student
    5. Miss Sparkle
    Don't forget T. Spark.
  • Portal 2 Spoilers but this is fantastic.
  • Portal 2 Spoilers but this is fantastic.
    I love that she's having a bloody mare-y.
  • edited October 2011
    I love that she's having a bloody mare-y.
    If she is, that bartender(or rather, artist) needs to learn about glassware. If not, Garnishes. There are a lot of other choices that would be served in that sort of a glass - Negroni, maybe Junior Merino's sherry cocktail, a red Americano, Strawberry Ginger Martini, a Berry Red summer, A miranda, A maiden's blush, a Metro, or even just a simple Pink Gin. Of course, almost none of them are served with olives, red cocktails that are served with olive garnish are few and far between.

And yes, I'm hard on people about the topic of booze and bartending, because it's not like it's hard to discover for yourself, it's called go to a fucking bar, fool.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited October 2011
    True, but the puns ... the puns. I'm gonna say that the olive was from a previous drink and the odd choice of glass is due to the bartender's clumsy fumbling for glasses with hooves. Not at all my own unfamiliarity with cocktails.

Nope, not at all.
    Ummm ...
    D'oh!
    Post edited by FarliamentPunkadelic on
  • Yeah a bloody mary is served on the rocks, so it would be in a highball or collins glass. Stemware is used for drinks not served with ice but which you want to keep cold (as the stem keeps your body heat from warming the drink up too quickly).
  • It's probably red food coloring added to a mare-tini. Don't ask me why; maybe it's Halloween or something.