This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Doesn't seem very Rarity to me. Modding (or reloading, now that I think about it) that gun, she seems to focused on performance, and not enough on appearance. I don't like it.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Just remember, Fluttershy is the Sniper.
  • I thought Fluttershy was supposed to be the medic?
  • Could be a Borderlands type situation with a unique gun. She could be a sniper with healing bullets.
  • Could be a Borderlands type situation with a unique gun. She could be a sniper with healing bullets.
    Like a Rogue adding their backstab to a healing potion?
  • edited December 2012
    She would be a sniper because the physical distance between her and her targets helps create psychological distance to overcome her distaste of war in times that require it. Though she knows, deep down, that she's hurting people, she also knows it's to help her friends and those she cares about. In the immediate, those ponies, who's heads explode at pull of her hoof, are just images in her scope, gone as soon as she looks outside the lens that distorts this already distorted world.

Besides, Spike would obviously be a better medic. He can bathe in lava and takes pins on his back without flinching. A bulletproof medic is best medic.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Would that make her Graunt Trixie?
  • What software is that in the MLP_FLuttershy Remix?
  • Changelings noooooo....
    I wuv you lil changelings... don't die...
  • Changelings noooooo....
    I wuv you lil changelings... don't die...
    Leading me to wonder how a Starcraft 2 conversion would work..
  • Somehow this never got posted.
  • I joined "The Pony Brigade" on Planetside 2.
  • edited December 2012
    No, Wait! I'm allergic to adorableness!
    *Fwitter*
    Aww...
    *tombstone*
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited December 2012
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I can definitely see why Pinkie was annoying. It does seem like they're focusing on her social anxieties a lot more and that leads to silliness like that. Otherwise solid episode, and I'm wondering if they're going to continue on the Academy thing at some point in the future.
  • #1 thing from this episode - gesundhoof
  • I loved this episode and think it's the only Applejack one I like. Plus, this was her first solo song.

(spoiler) I heard that the two stars at the end are her dead parents. O_O (/spoiler)
  • So, Applejack is Batman?
  • edited December 2012
    Agree about the Stars, that's my head cannon for now and its sensible enough for me to accept it. Plus the subtlety is a great touch if true.

Also a quote from one of the posters on EQD that also makes sense:
    This may actually kind of put a whole new meaning to Applejack's journey to Manehattan as a filly in The Cutie Mark Chronicles. A confused and upset AJ leaves the remnants of the family she has left after her loss in order to escape the pain and 'find herself", only to realize that she needed to be strong and stay where she was, shouldering the burden of the increased workload and being a true member of the Apple family.
    Post edited by lifecircle on