This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The guy in the next cube screams in farsi all day: Workplace Stories

13»

Comments

• The ladies in the office near mine are having the most totally uncomfortably personal conversation.
    1. Interject vulgar and inappropriate advice.
    2. ???
    3. Profit.
  • That meme is supposed to have 4 steps. Know your meme.
  • Coworker at Steak N Shake came in high one day. No manager noticed. He was hilarious the whole time. Fortunately he just washed dishes.
    When I worked at Taco Bell in high school I would have been the only person to pass a drug test there. People worked high there all the time, they'd take out the trash and get high and come back in and work the register. One of managers left to become a drug dealer (which was probably more lucrative). Another manager got fired for stealing $400 dollars, which in turn was split like 4 ways, that was so worth getting fired over. Later, I learned she became a crack addict.

One dude who was like 28 at the time was "going out" with a girl I was going to high school with, though he was a juvenile ass-hat who thought it was hilarious to throw a full soda on the roof of the building each night as he left. He also thought he was the mad computer programmer/hacker. (Then why the fuck are you working at Taco Bell when you are 28?!) Eventually the girl got called out on it when he went to one of her Marching Band meetings and the teacher was like WTF? are you doing girl?

And this was in a pretty decent middle class suburban area. My Mother thought working there would be a great experience for me. Yeah...I learned a lot of things...I wish I could forget.
  • You know you're making progress when the female students finally stop saying "suck my dick" to you when you ask them to do almost anything...
    and start saying "suck my ovaries"...
  • Fucking goons.
  • Fucking goons.
    Pot, kettle, black.
  • Fucking goons.
    Regdate 2003. I have a legacy of goldmined threads.