This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX Prime 2011

Comments

• I had like 3 hours of productivity this morning. Then it all went downhill. I only have 1.5 hours of work, then on vacation until next Wednesday. I wanted to take some extra personal days to relax and I have more than enough leave.

I've been having the urge to scream, "PAX!", but I cannot. When I get home I will scream. Or in the car.

Tomorrow is running errands and some pre-PAX pampering with a long overdue pedicure. :3
  • I've been having the urge to scream, "PAX!", but I cannot. When I get home I will scream. Or in the car.
    Screaming is pro.
  • Screaming is pro.
    Yeah, I got talked to yesterday about being loud in my office. My coworker and I tend to make a lot of jokes and laugh loudly behind closed doors, but damn these thin walls!

Also look what I printed out for Enforcer Land:

I had to condense it and remove all the puzzles and just leave pony pictures to color.
  • Also look what I printed out for Enforcer Land:
    We printed those for CTCon. Can't wait to see what happens to them in E-Land.
  • edited August 2011
    Just sayin' what's on my mind.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Still have 50 hours before my work week ends :(

At least I have the advantage of not having to travel. Living within walking distance of PAX = WIN!
  • edited August 2011
    In case anyone didn't see, FatherFletch posted this to the PAX forums this afternoon: Tabletop cheat sheet

As for me, I am super excited about PAX, but it can wait a few days:
    Post edited by Matt on
  • Any cool peeps who are going and not in the Beluga Pod, you should say something.
    My email is paulorciby@gmail.com (I was on the PAX East pod previously)
  • Was searching for #pax on Twitter and saw this pretty innocuous tweet.

https://twitter.com/#!/turbobeta/status/106356512707973121

Apparently someone who knows an Omeganaut has a Rainbow Dash Twitter avatar. This is how you know that #pax is truly the land of our people.
  • PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX! I will soon be inside you!
  • Man, I wish I could go, but it's all the fucking way over on the other side of everything.

PAX East... I will be at PAX East. Just gotta keep reminding myself of that...
  • Leaving for PAX!
  • Timo too?!

Fuck. A chunk of FNPL regulars are going to be at PAX.

That settles it. Next time I go to PAX, I'm recording an episode of FNPL.
  • That settles it. Next time I go to PAX, I'm recording an episode of FNPL.
    I'm certainly not a regular since I have a terrible connection for Skype, but I'd totally want to be a part of that.
    Nobody is going to take precious PAX time to do a podcast. You'll have to do it late at night, Thursday, Monday, or Sunday after the con.
  • Leaving for the airport in a little while. I just wanted to remind everyone that I will keep guessing that Rock'em Sock'em robots will be the Omegathon finale. Since I hope to go to 100+ PAXes in my life, I will eventually be correct.
  • I have awaken! Time to start packing and running last minute errands. Then onto Seattle!
  • Inflight internet on the AA flight form Chicago to SEATAC.
    Nobody is going to take precious PAX time to do a podcast. You'll have to do it late at night, Thursday, Monday, or Sunday after the con.
    Well, yeah, clearly. What? You thought I'd give up precious PAX time?
  • Fuck yeah PAX. I am having the best time meeting more peeps from the forum. Timo is awesome. More people from the forums need to go to PAX.
  • Fuck yeah PAX. I am having the best time meeting more peeps from the forum. Timo is awesome. More people from the forums need to go to PAX.
    I plan to go next year.
  • edited August 2011
    Fuck yeah PAX. I am having the best time meeting more peeps from the forum. Timo is awesome. More people from the forums need to go to PAX.
    I plan to go next year.
    Also me. I think I'm officially done with SDCC. Not sure if I'll be doing East or Prime, though. Leaning towards Prime at the moment.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
    It was awesome seeing Timo give candy to Mike and Jerry at the Q&A.; I was just like, "Hey, the guy is from Finland, and he looks kind of familiar. I think that's Timo. Oh wait, PAX candy? Yep, that's Timo."
  • According to the Internets, these are the Best booth babes at PAX, bar none -
  • That looks about right Churba.
  • That looks about right Churba.
    I just love the expression on Mr Leather coat and goggles there, He looks like he's in cookie heaven.
  • I think my respect for Good Old Games has gone up a thousand points.