This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2013: Now with address verification! (Entry Deadline Oct. 5th)

Comments

• Starbuck sighting!
  • Oh, guess I gotta check my mail!
  • Andrew, You are confirmed.
  • edited October 2013

I'm a kitty! :3
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2013
    I MISSED THE FUCKING DEADLINE. GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, JUST GIMME PRESENTS ALREADY!

Also, all these exploitable images... kukuku.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited October 2013
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Hey! That looks familiar! ^_~
  • Ro and La Petit Mort, you have been confirmed.

Also, I just set all the emails to go out. They went out from the wrong email address, but they went out.
  • I didn't get a postcard. Should I be worried?
  • edited October 2013
    Nah, it's still too early. They only got sent out Friday. Nearly everybody who signed up should be getting one.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I got mine yesterday, I'll take a pic tonight.
  • Augh, forgot that I still needed to sign up for this. Now I feel dumb.
  • I have my email but not my card. Starting to get ready.
  • I'm going to have to go all Sherlock Holmes this year. I like the challenge. 8D
  • I have my email but not my card. Starting to get ready.
  • edited October 2013
    Caught me in the middle of finishing up my MRA Brony costume. Truly, the scariest Halloween costume.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • Eryn and Pegu, you are both confirmed.
  • Eryn said:

Caught me in the middle of finishing up my MRA Brony costume. Truly, the scariest Halloween costume.

OMG DAT COSTUME
  • Eryn said:

You remind me of a buddy of mine named Dodger of Zion, both of you could be related.
  • I still haven't got the thing.
  • Apreche said:

Eryn said:

OMG DAT COSTUME
    Here are both sides of that sign in higher detail if anyone is curious. Most of the text is culled from real profiles, plus a couple from joke profiles that were just too funny to not include.
  • Eryn said:

Apreche said:

Eryn said:

OMG DAT COSTUME
    Here are both sides of that sign in higher detail if anyone is curious. Most of the text is culled from real profiles, plus a couple from joke profiles that were just too funny to not include.
    The last question, genius.
  • Viga said:

I still haven't got the thing.

• I find this stereotype really weird, because the only person I know IRL who's still a brony is an MtF trans kid. I understand that these people do exist, I just don't know any of them.
  • Greg said:

I find this stereotype really weird, because the only person I know IRL who's still a brony is an MtF trans kid. I understand that these people do exist, I just don't know any of them.

They only live on the Internet.
  • edited November 2013
    Apreche said:

Greg said:

I find this stereotype really weird, because the only person I know IRL who's still a brony is an MtF trans kid. I understand that these people do exist, I just don't know any of them.

They only live on the Internet.
    No, no they don't. They meet up fairly often around LA. At least once a month they meet up at the mall near my house. I went to see them once.
    Once.

A couple of them were fans of mine but I was weirded out by them. I don't know if it was because they were fangasming over me of it was the fact that they were both wearing ears and tails.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'm getting worried that my address isn't even real!