This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• @ Gunter: What a great shot of an expressive cat!

@Anrild: The cuteness level of your pets is high!
  • edited July 2009
    @Anrild: The cuteness level of your pets is high!
    That phrasing almost forces a meme, but I have resisted.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • @Anrild: The cuteness level of your pets is high!
    I think we could all agree that on a cuteness scale - let's arbitrarily set the low limit at 0 and the upper limit at 9000 - those pets would clearly exceed the upper limit.
  • @Anrild: The cuteness level of your pets is high!
    I was attempting lolcatness without full on retardation.... "maibee i fales".
    Ouch. That hurt.
  • We just got a new kitten!

We named him Riley
    Riley Playing with Zoee's Crate

Our chihuahua, Zoee, has adopted him.
    A Stand Off
  • We named him Riley.
    I hope you named him after Dave Riley.
  • edited July 2009
    I have awesome dogs. They are a Japanese breed, and are called Shiba Inu. The images are HUGE(like 3 megabytes), so I have linked to them.
    Kazi, kinda sleepy...
    Misa, smelling her paws...
    Kazi again, giving a curious look...
    Misa again, in her break-neck sleeping position...
    I don't know why she sleeps like that; it's kinda creepy...

I love my dogs, I mean, what's not to love?

I also have a cat and a fish, and my bro has a hamster. I will probably upload pictures of them someday...
    Post edited by Rezz on
  • We named him Riley.
    I hope you named him after Dave Riley.
    I didn't even think of that!
  • My boyfriend has a 6 year old cat, Cole, that doesnt' really play with cat toys. The only toy he actually likes are these tiny craft puffy balls called Pom Poms.

He will honestly go bat shit crazy over them. You thrown it down the hall and he'll dash after it, pounce it, then carry it around in his mouth. I find it hilarious to see him go crazy.

What I find to be the most peculiar about Cole is that he takes the Pom Pom with him to his food dish. I will constantly find old chew up Pom Poms in his dish. I then realized he chews on his Pom Poms in between bites of his dry kibble. The only reason I can think that he does this is to clean his teeth in between bites. I also have video proof:

So take it for what you will, my boyfriend has a weird cat.
  • edited August 2009
    So as normal, Jeremy and I go to Pet Smart to get cat treats and cat food for our two cats. We always stop by the adopt-a-cat area to see what cat/kittens are up for adoption. They recently had a slew of rescued kittens. Yeah. We have a new cat now.

Say hello to Rorschach, a.k.a. "Rawr"schach.

Edit: I tweeted the pics and ColdFireSerge tweets: The End is Meow.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Awwwwwwwww.
  • Sorry, I just had to -
  • edited August 2009
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • That poor child obviously has some kind of illness or deformity. Not cool.
  • That poor child obviously has some kind of illness or deformity. Not cool.
    Really, that is not even remotely funny.
  • Sorry about that, It's taken down. My apologies.
  • My dad holding our new puppy, Hannah. I've been calling her Yoda because of the ears.

• My dad holding our new puppy, Hannah. I've been calling her Yoda because of the ears.
    Adorable she is.
    Another Corgi! /jealous Indeed big ears she has.
    I am required to repo your time machine, young man.
  • After running errands, I came home to this:

Digit and Rorschach are laying next to eachother. Digit has finally accepted the new kitten. Having Rorschach next to Digit makes me realize how huge Digit is. -_-
  • Having Rorschach next to Digit makes me realize how hugefat Digit is. -_-
    Even our 'fat cat' isn't that big, and she has a huge fur coat against her slimness. What are you feeding them? And how often? And how much?
  • I have three kitty cats of my own, the only reason I haven't posted pics is that I haven't found moments where I have a camera on me when they do awesome things. Plus they epitomize the words "fat cat" as they are large!
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    Here is the first of my little kitty kats named Louie. Everyone on the geekchat last night couldn't help but go "DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
    More to come!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • That's Guinness when I first got him...

And last month...
  • That's Guinness when I first got him...
    *puppy pic*

And last month...
    *puppy pic*
    Aww how cute~!
  • We washed all three cats (Digit, Rorschach, and Cole) over the weekend. They were not very happy.

I, Rorschach, Destroyer of Toilet Paper and Supreme Garbage Can Tipper, look upon ye mighty works and meow.

I think Rorschach was a geeky cat in a former life. He has Pacman on both sides of his torso.
  • We washed all three cats
    Dude, you do know that cats wash themselves, right?
    and Cole
    Wait, what? When did a third come?
    I, Rorschach, Destroyer of Toilet Paper and Supreme Garbage Can Tipper, look upon ye mighty works and meow.
    Cute.
    I think Rorschach was a geeky cat in a former life. He has Pacman on both sides of his torso.
    God damn, that's awesome. I cannot unsee.
  • Dude, you do know that cats wash themselves, right?
    Yes, I know this, but every now and then they have a weird smell, so we make them smell better! Plus seeing a wet cat is pretty funny.
    Wait, what? When did a third come?
    Cole is the oldest, going on 6 years. He's Jeremy's cat. He's been there the whole time.
  • (Rorschach on door picture)
    "The accumulation of their filth will foam up around their waists, and all the whores and politicians will look up as shout, 'SAVE US.' and I'll look down and whisper, 'meow.'"