This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• Gay or not, I wouldn't care. Their podcast is awesome.

Though I'm leaning towards them NOT being gay.
  • Though I'm leaning towards them NOT being gay.
    If you're leaning towards them maybe you're all gay.

Ah, I crack myself up.

Just adding more mischief to the fray.
  • Holy shit Artboy, I laughed so fucking hard when I saw that. Bravo.
  • *literally ROFLs when he sees the picture*

Well if that pic wasn't proof enough I don't know what is. And I think that if any two young men of similar age are living in the same domicile, people are bound to think that "things" are going on between them.
  • edited January 2007

Well, ... ... ... they look happy, and that is good, right?
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • edited January 2007
    ROFLCOPTER!!!1
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The owl doesn't look too happy >.< more like... violated... by Rym
  • Greatest picture in the recent history of the internet! (I'm intentionally being vague) can you Digg a picture?
  • Though I'm leaning towards them NOT being gay.
    If you're leaning towards them maybe you'reallgay.

Ah, I crack myself up.
    You said Crack.....BUTTCRACK! XD

Where's teh sex?
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romantic_friendship ???
  • Where's teh sex?
    Not in your bedroom
  • Interesting reading there on romantic friendship. Are we sure that's not just suppressed or recessive homosexual tendencies? And will the wedding invitations say "Scrym invite you to celebrate its love..."?
  • Pictures of firemen.
  • Oiled up firemen, particularly(Just kidding!)
  • *giggles* This thread is so funny... When I finally did see pictures of Rym and Scott, I was surprised because knowing them just from their voices, I thought Rym should have Scott's voice and Scott should have Rym's voice. I think this is partially because of the geeks I have known and partially because of society's constructs on what a male should look like and sound like. I don't subscribe to the construct and try to break away from whatever crap was embedded when I was younger on a regular basis, but there you have it. I thought there was a possibility one could be gay but based on nothing substantial. I leans towards the slashy in any case but I never paired Rym and Scott together lol. It's a cute thought though.
  • Does anyone else find it kind of funny that this is probably the longest running topic on the GN forums?
  • I thought Rym should have Scott's voice and Scott should have Rym's voice.
    I actually have very small sinuses. As a result, my voice doesn't resonate as much as it should, so it sounds quite a bit higher than it otherwise would have been. ^_~

High voice > scary skull drilling surgery =P
  • . . . scary skull drilling surgery =P . . .
  • I'm in ur head, trepanning ur skulls.
  • This thread needs to be revived.
  • Someone should just go up to them and say "Clang! Clang! Clang!", and if they say "went the trolley!", we'll have absolute proof.
  • Someone should just go up to them and say "Clang! Clang! Clang!", and if they say "went the trolley!", we'll have absolute proof.I thought "went the trolley" before I even read past the second clang...
    I assure you, this is Simpsons trivia moreso than homosexuality.
  • How about: What do they call the wind?
  • How about: What do they call the wind?
    I also did the trolley, but I also had Bart's voice in my head. As for the wind, I have no clue. I think there's an anime called "A Wind Named Amnesia".
  • What do they call the wind?
    Amnesia.  ^_~
  • Bart's voice
    I believe you mean Martin's.
  • edited May 2007
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • What do you think Scrym uses for their safe word?