This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• I don't agree that he was a troll. He did troll, but he did contribute some decent discussions from time to time, but whatever. What's done is done.

I was totally kidding about the BL stuff, and I'm sorry if he got offended.

Goodbye, Nine. ; _ ;
  • Good idea. A toast to Nine (in this case with some Cabernet Sauvignon).
    *Sniffle* I'm gonna miss that little Dutch bugger, even if he was a magnificent ass from time to time.
    Wow. I can't believe he's actually gone.
    He is an ass, but an ass like House. You hate him, but you love to hate him and hate that you love him.

He went out fingers held high.

Cheers to Nine (sparkling wine).
  • Still not that fussed either way. They weren't particularly hard rules to follow.
  • True. Still, he was a member of this community, and it's a loss to see him go.
  • I'm actually kinda saddened by this. I mean I think hes pretty much only been a dick to me but he was such a staple on this forum I don't know what to think.
  • Knox, it's really cool that you actually got those posters (limited as they were).
  • I never saw him doing much good. We'll forget him soon enough and discussion might improve.
  • He is an ass, but an ass like House. You hate him, but you love to hate him and hate that you love him.
    This.
  • I never saw him doing much good. We'll forget him soon enough...
    You will, but you guys hated each other's guts. :P
  • I never saw him doing much good. We'll forget him soon enough...
    You will, but you guys hated each other's guts. :P
    Towards the end he just became boring.

A toast of Dr. Pepper in my tallship mug to Nine.
  • A newly opened bottle of Riesling. Here's to you, Nine.

• I'm eating Tostitos Hint of Lime and drinking water. Because I'm hungry/thirsty. So yeah.
  • This thread reads as though Nine died.

I will miss his presence on the forums, though.
  • Heh. As far as we know, he did.
  • edited October 2010
    Jesus you guys, he's not dead. There's more tribute going on here than at a funeral. I like Nine (LIKE, not LIKED) too, but it's not the serious business it's being made out to be. In all honesty I don't yet know if I'd call it the end.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    This thread reads as though Nine died.
    Isn't banning equivalent to dying in a sense though? I mean the mods block your IP Address so you cannot get in anymore. That to me is the same as dying.

EDIT:
    I just like toasting to things.
    Should we also toast with some actual toast...that is buttered ^_^
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Jesus you guys, he's not dead. There's more tribute going on here than at a funeral. I like Nine (LIKE, not LIKED) too, but it's the serious business it's being made out to be. In all honesty I don't yet know if I'd call it the end.
    Yeah, I've still got him on Skype anyway. I just like toasting to things.
  • Jesus you guys, he's not dead. There's more tribute going on here than at a funeral. I like Nine (LIKE, not LIKED) too, but it's not the serious business it's being made out to be. In all honesty I don't yet know if I'd call it the end.
    No shit. We're doing it because it's funny.
  • Isn't banning equivalent to dying in a sense though? I mean the mods block your IP Address so you cannot get in anymore. That to me is the same as dying.
    You are very sad.
  • Yeah, I've still got him on Skype anyway. I just like toasting to things.
    No shit. We're doing it because it's funny.
  • Isn't banning equivalent to dying in a sense though? I mean the mods block your IP Address so you cannot get in anymore. That to me is the same as dying.
    You are very sad.
    It was a joke, I don't honestly believe that.
  • Sorry, I guess I don't share everyone's riveting sense of humor here.
  • Sorry, I guess I don't share everyone's riveting sense of humor here.
    Aw come on, join in and have some fun! It's like making fun of Scott or joking about Scrym's homosexuality!
  • Yeah, I was thinking of this as a tribute.

I did find the idea funny, though.
  • Very well. Here's to the image of Scott weeping over Nine's grave, with a gay Rym consoling him. However, Scott is inconsolable. ....let us pray?
  • This situation reminds me of a certain form of parasite that gets into a colony of ants and causes them to get eaten by mammals when the parasite causes them to act all strangely and get eaten.

Or maybe it was like the anaconda and the capabara, it doesn't really matter.

Anyway the lesson to learn here is that even if a baby troll is cute, it's hard for anyone but an mod to flush them down the toilet when the grow up.

• To ..., formerly nineless, you were an insufferable cunt, but you were our insufferable cunt. May you return someday.
  • Being the poor uni student that I am, I buy no cups to hold my beverage in other than my trusty flask.

I think you'll find the fiery depths of hell more suited to you.