This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

123457»

Comments

• I'm making a gallery of all of these photos. Is there anyone who objects to me uploading them to my Flickr?
  • I'm making a gallery of all of these photos. Is there anyone who objects to me uploading them to my Flickr?
    Not at all.
    Not at all.
    They're public anyway. Have at.
  • Well, this is bittersweet. The guy actually was pretty sympathetic when I came out on the forum. But really? Spamming with ellipses? If you were going to troll, Nine, why not something more creative? But even still, thanks for your support.
  • I'll never forget the time I was arguing with Nine about something stupid, and then realized I was wrong and conceded it to him. He said it was the first time he'd ever seen someone admit they were wrong on the internet and complimented my maturity.

He's never said anything of the sort since xD
  • Hehe, did you not see the hover text? Well it was all the same at the end, but he did have some really funny comments w/in the hover text on other conversations.
  • Hehe, did you not see the hover text? Well it was all the same at the end, but he did have some really funny comments w/in the hover text on other conversations.
    Anyone have a dunce cap? I've been so busy I didn't even think about that. I feel really naive.
  • Nineless Salute Gallery. A word of caution, the descriptions in these are incredibly silly and full of inside baseball. But then again, these pictures are quite silly when put into context; so go figure.
  • This is really, truly, becoming like a memorial. My inner journalist is yelling at me to write something about this; I must abide by it's wiser will.
  • Well done, Matt. That's awesome.
  • Well done, Matt. That's awesome.
    What can I say? I just love to be silly. Half of the things I say here are usually intended to get a laugh, because my default social attitude when around people is to either be the funny guy or the quiet, shy, awkward guy.
  • This is really, truly, becoming like a memorial. My inner journalist is yelling at me to write something about this; I must abide by it's wiser will.
    After going through Matt's gallery of our pictures, I know what I must do.

I will write Nine's Eulogy.
  • lol, this is brilliant. personally i didn't know Nine too well but RIP Nine. i'll drink to you on tuesday...when im 21. lol.

Btw, some ppls i noticed are taking the toast and RIP's too seriously. My note on this: relax, its all in good fun.
  • Nineless Salute Gallery.A word of caution, the descriptions in these are incredibly silly and full of inside baseball. But then again, these pictures are quite silly when put into context; so go figure.
    I liked your description for mine. :P
  • I might add something here when I get home to my favorite cups and mugs.
    Just make sure you keep mine the right way up.
    I will write Nine's Eulogy.
    That makes two of us.
  • Awesome gallery, Geo. *shank*
  • Luke beat me to it.
  • Personally, I really like Nine and other than stupid stunts like the one that got him banned, he was quite entertaining.
  • I think the take-away lesson here is that the only people likely to be banned from this board are those who (1) actually want to be banned and who (2) work very hard towards their goal of being banned for a substantial amount of time.
  • (2) work very hard towards their goal of being banned for a substantial amount of time.
    That is, unless they keep moving their goalposts. :)
  • (2) work very hard towards their goal of being banned for a substantial amount of time.
    That is, unless they keep moving their goalposts. :)
  • "Raging Dutchman." Nice.
  • "Raging Dutchman." Nice.
    That was thrown in due to my semi-fetish for flavortext, but it is also quite true since he is in fact a person of Dutch descent and has a nearly non-existent fuse.