This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited October 2011
    So really? No one else thought they heard Haruko Haruhara in the newest episode? At around the 16:30 mark?
    I did, but I didn't want to say anything without checking it out first. I also thought it might be Amy Rose.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • So, the newest episode was announced.

Air Time: 11/12/11 10:00 am EST
    Title: The Cutie Pox
    Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

However, the reason I'm posting this is one of the comments was comedy gold.
    Sounds like somebody didn't get their cutie shot.
  • That Daicon video is amazing.

• Italian pony is good, but not as good as Italian One PIece.
  • edited October 2011
    Italian pony is good, but not as good as Italian One PIece.
    This is a nice sounding song
    and about this weeks episode. It is always nice to see the nice calm person freak out.
    Post edited by sailorvista on
  • It is always nice to see the nice calm person freak out.
    Have you been watching this show? Clearly you didn't watch episodes 15 or 22.
    But now that begs the question of what exactly do they defend Equestria from? Dragons seem like loveable, if a bit destructive, puppies and even many of the fantastic creatures can be handled by locals. Battling with parasprites however, always ends in hilarious bikini-like shots.
  • I really like her mane.
    I knew it would happen, but that is a hell of a lot of quality in a very short time.
  • I knew it would happen, but that is a hell of a lot of quality in a very short time.
    Indeed that is very high quality, but she forgot the mini notebook and quill! =P If I didn't have my job, I'd be doing stuff like this all the time.
  • I knew it would happen, but that is a hell of a lot of quality in a very short time.
    Indeed that is very high quality, but she forgot the mini notebook and quill! =P If I didn't have my job, I'd be doing stuff like this all the time.
    I think the internet has shown mad bank can come out of stuff like this.
  • Ponies can save our economy if hasboro just starts making good stuff.
  • I'm looking into making cutie mark charms/pendants, hopefully nice ones. I browsed though Etsy and didn't see any good ones. I want to use my clay crafting and glazing skillz (the real stuff, not that sculpy stuff). Not sure if I should make just pendants, or incorporate into actual necklaces. Hmm. Prob will give them to friends but I might sell if they turn out well and people like them. I am mainly just curious to see how they turn out :D
  • I'm looking into making cutie mark charms/pendants, hopefully nice ones. I browsed though Etsy and didn't see any good ones. I want to use my clay crafting and glazing skillz (the real stuff, not that sculpy stuff). Not sure if I should make just pendants, or incorporate into actual necklaces. Hmm. Prob will give them to friends but I might sell if they turn out well and people like them. I am mainly just curious to see how they turn out :D
    Will you stick to cutie marks we've already seen or will you do custom work?
    Will you stick to cutie marks we've already seen or will you do custom work?
    I wanted to start with the mane 6 to see how they turn out, but I can really do whatever I want as long as its not too crazy. So something like Derpy's might be hard because I'd have to make several tiny bubbles, but I guess they could go on top of a circle or something.
    But Sheik doesn't teach the song of storms...
  • So, I got a preview copy of the Halloween episode because my dad wrote this article. Suck it, bitches.
  • Rarity fans need to stick together, you know. Close enough together that we can both see the episode.
    But Sheik doesn't teach the song of storms...
    The scare crow does..
  • edited October 2011
    The scare crow does..
    Nope. The organ grinder man in the windmill teaches it to you as an adult, and you go back and use it to destroy the windmill as a kid.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I made this vinyl in Forza 4. The below thumbnail links to a cooler picture that would have been way too big to embed.
  • OMG, Luna Eclipsed had no Luna in it whatsoever. Total Troll. Anyway, here's what's up:It's "Fright Night" in Equestria (anypony who's a parent of a smaller child, you've got to use this chant instead of standard Halloween chant). After a moment of Derpy in the spotlight, Zecura (yes, Zecura) takes some of the fillies to a stone statue of Nightmare Moon and tells them of her legend. It has already been distorted to the point that NMM will eat you unless you leave candy at her statue. This opens up some questions to me about passage of time and society in Equestria and how long ago Discords control over Equestria really was, but anyway. It is at this point that NMM comes out of the sky on a chariot pulled by bat-winged pegasuses. NMM intimidates everyone into thinking she's doing a hostile take over of Ponyville. She speaks in an awesome shakespearean dialect that includes extensive use of the royal we. From here it's about Luna trying to re-enter society, I'd describe it as baby's first Forever War. It's actually a pretty weak episode, if you ignore all the fanfare. There's a little bit more that I'm leaving out because words can't express it, but even then it's not anything super great. Unless you're part of the Lunar army, or a Zecura fanboy, you really need some friends to stomach it.
  • Anyway, here's what's up:
    Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. Can you tell a bit more about how Luna's character comes off and how you'd compare the episode to the first few from this season?
  • Luna's very enthusiastic when she is enjoying herself, but can be very spiteful when she feels threatened. She is eager to be a part of social activities, but finds it difficult to engage in them and comes off as threatening because of this. As for comparing this to the first few episodes of the show, Discord seems to have gone away. There was some chaos from episode 3 that seemed very in vein with Discord's brand of cartoon-physics, but that has been completely demolished by now. This episode had a lot of fan-fare. I mentioned it before, but it came off really strong as just playing the woo-game. At Connecticon I predicted that Season 2 would be filled with winks to the community that get in the way of a good product, and if they follow down this road, that will come true.
    Also, I poked around the "Media Information" disc, and I am allowed to show you guys this (click through for larger image):
    I love Spike's recursive costume.
  • I have to ask, where are you getting this? Has the episode been leaked?
  • His Pappy got a screener copy cause he writes articles.