This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Meta Forum Comments

Comments

• edited June 2012
    How would you feel and what would you do if you were banned from the forum?

In my case I'd probably think I was being trolled and just make a new account (which I'd expect to be temporary).
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I love you guys. I want to move to the U.S. so we don't have to have a long-distance relationship any more (yes, I know there are several exceptions).
  • I love you guys. I want to move to the U.S. so we don't have to have a long-distance relationship any more (yes, I know there are several exceptions).
    You'll get a one-night stand at best from me.
    I love you guys. I want to move to the U.S. so we don't have to have a long-distance relationship any more (yes, I know there are several exceptions).
    You however... rawr.
    which I'd expect to be temporary.
    Temporary before the old one being unbanned? You know my answer.
  • This week seems to be us warmly welcoming Muppet into our loving community.
    I think we're getting past the welcoming phase. Now it's just genuine face-palming.
  • More like standard interaction, really. Remember when Axel used to generate 4 page flamewars because of ill-supported assertions?
  • More like standard interaction, really. Remember when Axel used to generate 4 page flamewars because of ill-supported assertions?
    True enough. But I never had this hazing. Or at least I don't think I did.

Maybe it's just that time of year again?
  • Man, y'all get real toey in the summer months.
  • True enough. But I never had this hazing. Or at least I don't think I did.

Maybe it's just that time of year again?
    Then obviously you didn't act stupid enough. Never too late to try though, but don't go too stupid, or you'll end up where I am. I don't want guests.
  • Just wait. I'll embarrass myself sooner or later.
  • I blame my medications. They make me ornery. As in, I'll pick a fight and argue it well past the point that I even believe my own arguments anymore.

Still, it can be cathartic. So it goes.
  • So it goes.
    Fair enough. I've had my days.
  • Did I start two or three flamewars over transvestism?
  • Did I start two or three flamewars over transvestism?
    One or two, mushroom fucker. :P
  • edited June 2012
    Did I start two or three flamewars over transvestism?
    Wow, I guess I mostly missed those.
  • Wow, I don't even remember those.

Picking your battles is definitely a necessary skill to develop if you want to keep your sanity around here.
  • The first battle took place here. The second may be lost to time. I remember it well, but not where it was.
  • The first battle took place here. The second may be lost to time. I remember it well, but not where it was.
    Ah, I remember it now. That barely registers as a flamewar, though.
  • edited June 2012
    The first battle took place here. The second may be lost to time. I remember it well, but not where it was.
    Google found a suitable candidate.
  • Did we ever find out if Kaptain K was Nine or a troll, or was he a legit coked-up gay guy?
  • The first is exceedingly unlikely, but it's a toss-up between the second and third.
  • edited June 2012
    The first is exceedingly unlikely, but it's a toss-up between the second and third.
    Oh?
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • The first is exceedingly unlikely, but it's a toss-up between the second and third.
    Could have been both. Coked-up gay troll.

Also, none of those things preclude Nine. AFAIK.

• edited June 2012
    Clearly it must have been all three!
  • Well, he is Dutch.
  • Why would I go through the trouble of getting coked up when I could just get some weed?
  • You felt a bit tired?
  • You felt a bit tired?
    Needed a quick pick-me-up to get down to the weed store after a long day?
  • The only thing that tires me is your mom. But that goes for the entire town.
  • The only thing that tires me is your mom. But that goes for the entire town.
    That's fair, I hear she's quite energetic. AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED THE COCAINE!
  • Fuck now, then your mom would never leave us alone!