This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things You Never Expected to Hear Yourself Say

Comments

• Maybe I'll bury the AK in the backyard with 640 rounds in case the gov't becomes corrupt some day.
    Bury an entire arsenal in a coffin in an unmarked grave. That way you'll have a reason to pull a badass Wild West move someday.
  • Not mine, but Joe Boomer: "What is with all these hippies?!"
  • "I'm gonna get an iPhone."

I feel so dirty for some reason...
  • Screw Jeans I need to wear more khackis.
  • "I'm gonna get an iPhone."

I feel so dirty for some reason...
    It is the best phone out there. No reason to feel dirty.
  • "I honestly don't know what I will do if that kid drops trow in my class and tries to shit on my floor. I just don't know."
  • "I honestly don't know what I will do if that kid drops trow in my class and tries to shit on my floor. I just don't know."
    Rub his nose in it.
    Make him clean it up with his bare hands.
  • Make him clean it up with his bare hands.
    As soon as he gets it in his hands, it's just a few short seconds to it flying through the air at the teacher. If I recall, the students in Adams class aren't selected for good behavior.
  • Make him clean it up with his bare hands.
    As soon as he gets it in his hands, it's just a few short seconds to it flying through the air at the teacher. If I recall, the students in Adams class aren't selected for good behavior.
    Ah yes. This is a fact.

Ruffas's suggestion will just have to do.
  • edited October 2011
    I think it would be a good time to take a leaf out of Kate's book, and Pee on them.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • "Follow the smell of my broccoli!"
  • "There's an app for that."

At least unironically.
  • Maybe I'll bury the AK in the backyard with 640 rounds in case the gov't becomes corrupt some day.
    I've kinda been thinking similarly. I mean you never know...
  • "All of these Republicans candidates suck..."
    "I agree with Steve."
    "I agree with Steve."
    "I want to give GTM a hug!"
  • "The only place I can see all my calendars is my phone."
  • "I'm saying you keep hitting me with your junk."

And as I said this in the middle of a highschool cafeteria, everyone in the vicinity immediately started cracking up.
  • "I shouldn't buy this computer because I need to contribute more to my 401k."

And it was a woot-off, and I regret not buying the computer.
  • "Don't be such a stupid breast-hole"
  • Me, during the Republican Primary debate on national security... "Wow, out of all these candidates, I actually agree with Ron Paul!"
  • Thing I never expected Andrew to say: "I was going to go to bed early, but another episode of Toddlers and Tiaras is on!"

Sorry Andrew :-P
  • Thing I never expected Andrew to say: "I was going to go to bed early, but another episode of Toddlers and Tiaras is on!"

Sorry Andrew :-P
    Bringin' this up every time he hates on ponies.
  • I don't know what to say about this other than this puts a smile on my face.
  • "I'm glad that studying musicology wasn't totally in vain"

Me, ten minutes ago.
  • "This DC Comicbook is not uninteligible and I'm actually enjoying reading it"
  • Me, during the Republican Primary debate on national security... "Wow, out of all these candidates, I actually agree with Ron Paul!"
    "Wow, I'm proud of a decision Rand Paul made." in regards to him actually voting against the bill to incarcerate American citizens indefinitely.
    "Wow, I'm proud of a decision Rand Paul made." in regards to him actually voting against the bill to incarcerate American citizens indefinitely.
    In related news "The bill that could indefinitely detain anyone who knew anyone that owned a gun or was missing fingers passed 93-7."