This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things You Never Expected to Hear Yourself Say

Comments

• Me, during the Republican Primary debate on national security... "Wow, out of all these candidates, I actually agree with Ron Paul!"
    "Wow, I'm proud of a decision Rand Paul made." in regards to him actually voting against the bill to incarcerate American citizens indefinitely.
    In related news "The bill that could indefinitely detain anyone who knew anyone that owned a gun or was missing fingers passed 93-7."
    And we'll just keep stock piling our ammo...
  • "Wow, I'm proud of a decision Rand Paul made." in regards to him actually voting against the bill to incarcerate American citizens indefinitely.
    To be fair, it's Just because it's federal. It could be the exact diametric opposite of that bill, and Rand+Ron would vote against it.

• "Wow, I'm proud of a decision Rand Paul made." in regards to him actually voting against the bill to incarcerate American citizens indefinitely.
    To be fair, it's Just because it's federal. It could be the exact diametric opposite of that bill, and Rand+Ron would vote against it.

Nah, they're not that one-issue.
  • Nah, they're not that one-issue.
    No, they really are. If it's Federal, they'll vote against it, no matter what. Ron has even said he'd have voted against the Civil Rights act, supposedly because it was federal.

• Nah, they're not that one-issue.
    No, they really are. If it's Federal, they'll vote against it, no matter what. Ron has even said he'd have voted against the Civil Rights act, supposedly because it was federal.

No, that was Rand. Your point stands, however.
  • edited December 2011
    No, that was Rand. Your point stands, however.
    If it was, then they've both said it. He's on the public record speaking against it, has said in interviews that he wouldn't have voted for it, and also voted against it's renewal in 2004.

EDIT - In fact, doing some investigation, you're correct, Rand HAS said it in the past, just like his father. They've both said it.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • "Nestor is the Dumbo of the donkey world."
  • The words "fat stacks!" came out of my mouth today, in reference to a pile of money. To be fair, I was alone, and I have been watching Breaking Bad nonstop for the past few days.
  • Also this:

• I'm sorry for the horrendous quality of this fiasco, FRC Forums. I would like to apologize on behalf of the FRC Breakfast Club. We'll do butter next time.
  • I feel that if I was given the chance to chat with you my brain would explode.
  • We should chat then. Would save me time chopping it up for dinner.
  • I feel that if I was given the chance to chat with you my brain would explode.
    Damn. If you think that's too much, you should see the shit Joe Boomer says.
  • He sounds like someone who should be quoted often.
  • I tried to come up with some butt related pun to respond to that image, butt I have nothing to say for that.
  • He sounds like someone who should be quoted often.

• Yep, brain explosion.
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, that settles it. I'm getting in on a chat with you guys next time. After break.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • When is this? I need in.
  • "Nope. [whipped cream is] Not as sexy as putting pieces of highly processed shredded wheat product on your no-no square."
  • I am so freaking close to having lesbian sex with a blue alien chick.
  • I am so freaking close to having lesbian sex with a blue alien chick.
    Go for it man, go for it.
  • D'awwww someone sent me a my little pony valentine. :D
    Everyone got them. I think it's funny that they use fanart on the official valentines.
    Everyone got them. I think it's funny that they use fanart on the official valentines.
    Nice. Just in case you missed it, GEORGE YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

Nice. Just in case you missed it, GEORGE YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
    Regardless, it's still not something I ever expected to hear myself say.
  • <----- Doesn't look at thread titles. Just opens threads and looks at the newest comments and responds.
  • I think I want to crossover Hall and Oates with Kojak and Columbo.
  • <----- Doesn't look at thread titles. Just opens threads and looks at the newest comments and responds.</p>
    Who's to your left, Scott?