This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Overwatch

Comments

• I prefer D.Va backed by a bunch of damage.
  • Tracer only ever kills me when she has her ult and no one is watching our flanks.
  • I prefer D.Va backed by a bunch of damage.

Yeah I've run up on a few bastions with the shields up. One game I felt pretty boss about was a bastion used his ult in the back of our team near the finish and I rocketed to the back and just threw up the shields for most of it.
  • ThatGent said:

Genji, Widow, Symmetra, two Symmetras, three Symmetras...
    Honorable mention to Ana's dart.

Should Ana's dart even be able to work on Bastion?
  • Played some last night and immediately missed Competitive. I'll probably just do Competitive on PTR until the next season starts.
    Although, come to think of it, I'll probably barely have time to play Season 2 starts anyways.
  • I don't get why they had to get rid of competitive. It was entirely arbitrary.
  • I don't get why they had to get rid of competitive. It was entirely arbitrary.

It's coming back in a few weeks. They're doing some balance changes and changes to the way ranking works.
  • Rym said:

Tracer only ever kills me when she has her ult and no one is watching our flanks.

Next time we're in a match together I'll try a Tracer against your Bastion. I'm not fantastic with her but I think I'm pretty decent.
  • Our Defend on Numbani was mad fun with Rym as Bastion, me as Mercy, Vaguely as Junkrat, ScoJo as Symmetra. They couldn't get to first objective.

On that one, the Tracer was definitely getting Rym.
  • That Tracer ulted three times. Three times she killed me with her ult.
  • Should Ana's dart even be able to work on Bastion?

Ganymede.
  • It's like a dwarf and an elf. And it's adorable.
  • oh that mei vid meid mei laughhhh

I've felt like that roadhog player.

I'm starting to think Mei has been a bad influence on you...

I'm starting to think Mei has been a bad influence on you...
    You just didn't know me well enough beforehand.
  • Actual photo of no fun girl:

• McCree is...

I really shouldn't have ignored him for so long. When forced into his warm embrace, I became likened unto the gods.
  • I have never, ever, ever successfully pulled off his ultimate and killed more than one person. I'm interrupted and killed 96% of the time, and the other team flees the rest.
  • I've played him now to devastating effect, and also played against a golden gun McCree. I have ideas.
  • I have never, ever, ever successfully pulled off his ultimate and killed more than one person. I'm interrupted and killed 96% of the time, and the other team flees the rest.

People at mid-to-high levels are very attuned to the time of day -- a McCree ult usually gets spotted out instantly and either they hide or you die.
  • Why do you think McCree was the first person to get nerfed in the game.
  • I played several matches on the XBox One at the office today. The relatively fresh account means I get matched against low-experience console players.

I am like a god in these games. I regularly top 40% healing and rarely die more than once.
  • That bastion short...It tries to paint him as a sympathetic ptsd amnesiac but all I'm seeing is a dangerous death machine that can snap at the drop of a hat.
  • Just played a round of Ana on Hollywood defense. That character is just so good if she gets team support. Reinhardt is definitely the best target for the nano-boost, but other characters can also be pretty devastating. She is also a whole lot of fun to play.

I have never, ever, ever successfully pulled off his ultimate and killed more than one person. I'm interrupted and killed 96% of the time, and the other team flees the rest.

Maybe this will help. It's from the beta, but I think a lot of it still applies.
  • ThatGent said:

That bastion short...It tries to paint him as a sympathetic ptsd amnesiac but all I'm seeing is a dangerous death machine that can snap at the drop of a hat.

ThatGent, meet Zarya. Zarya, meet ThatGent.
  • edited August 2016
    Rochelle said:

Actual photo of no fun girl:

Damn it, doxxed again!
    Rym said:

McCree is...

I really shouldn't have ignored him for so long. When forced into his warm embrace, I became likened unto the gods.

If you're talking about our mystery brawl, I made sure to keep you shielded as Rein, even though you kept strolling in front >.>

Generally speaking, if you're about to do something that's going to make you a target (ulting, rein charge, etc.) and I'm Zarya, let me know a little in advance, I will bubble you. Sometimes people just charge in and I can't get a bubble on them before they are dead.

p.s. please more mystery brawl!
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Yeah, you saved my bacon and enabled my death-machine.

I'm a terribly frustrating target for friendly Reins and Mercys, and I feel it when the tables are turned and the person I'm trying to shield is trying to die.