This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Farming

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Oh, so it will be kind of hard to really catch them all. :(
    I went to Wikipedia to learn more about this pokemon, and I came across Nintendo Events. What are they?
    Post edited by MrPeriod on
  • edited May 2007
    For some reason, when I quote I get a instead of a good format. Am I missing something here?
    By the way.. Daven do u still hav ur ditto?
    Post edited by rteruya on
  • For some reason, when I quote I get a instead of a good format. Am I missing something here?
    Use the HTML button! Read the sticky threads!
  • For some reason, when I quote I get a instead of a good format. Am I missing something here?
    Yes I still have it :)
    Here are some Pokemon I don't have: Jynx and its baby form, Pineco, Teddiursa, Chicorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil. ;)

If you don't have any of those just make an offer ;) I prefer eggs over pokemon so I can name them hehe

pS: for your quoting problems, check the "Html" format under your post. That should fix it

• If you don't have any of those just make an offer ;) I prefer eggs over pokemon so I can name them hehe
    Unfortunately, you can't trade eggs.
  • Are you sure about that ?
    Maybe for GTS, but friends trading should allow eggs I think.
  • You can trade eggs via wi-fi just not GTS or Pal Park.

You can also trade non-Sinnoh Pokemon before they get the National Dex.
  • Well, I've traded off my Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie for Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. I'm off to go get Regigigas now...
  • I'm temporarily out of Regi's right now...

If anyone needs starters (from any of the games) just let me know.
  • I would really like a squirtle or a chikorita :P
    I'll breed some up today.
    I'll breed some up today.
    Awesome, I will be online during the afternoon and at night :P
  • If you have ANY of the starters (from ANY of the games) other than Piplup, I'll happily take them off you! (I can only trade lame 'mons though. D: You want lottery numbers still, right?) That'd give me a decent base to start breeding and trading for the others. :B

Maybe we need a thread with posts of what people are looking for. Similar to the DS friends code thread where you have ONE post and change it when necessary...and only list, say, 20 pokemon tops.
  • I'm looking for Chicorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil as well.

I caught some Togepi this morning if anyone want. :)
  • I just traded over the Crystal starters so I'll breed some up today.
  • I do have Pokemon Colosseum somewhere, but I'm stuck to this tower with low level pokemon. I'll have to go through it one day, to get the dogs at least :)
  • I fell bas for asking another pokemon but, is it possible to get a pidgey and a caterpie also :P
  • I fell bas for asking another pokemon but, is it possible to get a pidgey and a caterpie also :P
    You should be able to catch them in Diamond/Pearl. If not I can send you one of them as well.
  • I have not seem them yet, it is weird. I wonder if there is a list of what pokemons are hard to get in Pearl and which ones are hard to get in Diamond.
  • I have not seem them yet, it is weird. I wonder if there is a list of what pokemons are hard to get in Pearl and which ones are hard to get in Diamond.
    Why hello thar.
  • OK, I have about 4 of each of the Silver/Gold starters. Who wants one?
  • edited May 2007
    I sure do, what do you want for them ?

I have a lvl 29 Ditto, Level 18 Togepi male, level 5 Igglybuff female.

And just received a Beldum egg. lol
    Post edited by Daven on
  • I sure do, what do you want for them ?

I have a lvl 29 Ditto, Level 18 Togepi male, level 5 Igglybuff female.

And just received a Beldum egg. lol
    I don't need any Dittos but I can use the other two. I also need the first evolution of Starly. I have a few holes in my Sinnoh dex but they are mostly for the more rare Pokemon.
  • ok I got a Starly and a Staravia, not sure which one you needed.
  • ok I got a Starly and a Staravia, not sure which one you needed.
    Staravia works for me.
  • What time is good for you ? Tonight ?
  • I'm going to hop on wi-fi in about five minutes.
  • Sorry I was eating, I'll be on now.
    Why hello thar.
    Thanks Railith :P
    I am gonna breed some eggs for the exchange :P
  • Thank you for the starters HMTKSteve :)

First time ever I get a Totodile