This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Farming

Comments

• No problem! I'm going to jump back on with more so if anyone else wants the Silver/Gold starters just join me in the wi-fi zone!
  • I want some G/S starters!
  • What are you waiting for then?

Don't forget, you need not have beaten the game to get non-Sinnoh Pokemon in trades.
  • edited May 2007
    Ok, I will be waiting here I just putted and unow into the day care with my ditto I wonder if I would get a different letter.
    Edit: It looks like I do not gonna get any eggs from those two :P since they do not get along :P
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • I'm out of G/S starters for the evening.
  • I have your spiritomb egg steve and am throwing in a complementary Feebas egg.
  • I forgot to ask you HMTKSteve if you have a a squirtle :P
  • I have one, you want it?
  • No Squirtles yet. I have to take Surf off of him before I can transfer him.
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks Railith :P
    I will wait for you on the wi-fi.

Edit: I just got an egg to trade I. I think there is a pichu inside :P
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited May 2007
    Awesome fight Railith: it was a massacre :P
    But, I learned a lot : )
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited May 2007
    I have a question: I never did the lvl 100 battles because I don't have 6 lvl 100 pokemon yet. ... but Do they raise your pokemon levels to 100, or you just won't will you not be able to fight if you don't have them ?
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited May 2007
    They raise your pokemon to level 100, but I recommend that you practice, because level is not all, and I should know, because today I got owned :P
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Level is not all is correct. It's also about the move set.
  • Be aware that a love of Pokemon is not an excuse to deluge our forum with poor grammar and spelling. It is far easier to ban than it is to correct.
  • I really hope they put out a Pokemon Box disc for the Wii because I am quickly running out of room on my Pearl game!
  • Be aware that a love of Pokemon is not an excuse to deluge our forum with poor grammar and spelling. It is far easier to ban than it is to correct.
    As I mentionned before, I'm French. But if my grammar is that much a problem I'll just stop posting.

• As I mentionned before, I'm French. But if my grammar is that much a problem I'll just stop posting.
    Don't worry about it, just try to get better ^_^
  • edited May 2007
    Be aware that a love of Pokemon is not an excuse to deluge our forum with poor grammar and spelling. It is far easier to ban than it is to correct.
    As I mentionned before, I'm French. But if my grammar is that much a problem I'll just stop posting.
    Instead of boycotting the forum, why don't you just improve your grammar instead? Don't worry, making a few mistakes doesn't automatically warrant a ban. Just attempt to improve.

:D
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • As I mentionned before, I'm French. But if my grammar is that much a problem I'll just stop posting.

Forum Rules

The Front Row Crew/GeekNights forums are a little different from other online communities, in that they will never be allowed to descend to the depths so common on "teh internets." The rules are simple:

Be mindful of your grammar and spelling.
    Post intelligently
    Don't be annoying.

Our moderators can and will correct in red your errors in order to maintain the readability of the forums. There is a spell-checker available, as well as a "Preview Post" button: use them.
  • I'm sorry. I thought I did pay attention to the best of my knowledge.

I guess I'll have to try harder.
  • Don't feel bad, you're far and away better than certain native English speakers we've had here in the past...
  • Yeah, don't worry about it. The great majority of the forumers are quite understanding. Mr. Period is just doing his job as Sworn Protector of Anglais on these forums. ;D

Back on topic, I have 34 - just caught another - burmies. Two male and two female. Was someone after burmies? They're all of the leafy kind. I haven't worked out how to get the other kinds yet. I've got a spare cherrim as well. I was training it up to trade for a turtwig on the GTS but by the time I was done the trade offer was gone. :<

Also, anyone got a spare ditto? <_< I want to breed my male Priplup with one.
  • edited May 2007
    I have a Ditto. I would gladly trade it for a Burmies, male or female. :)

Let us trade next time you come online.
    Post edited by Daven on
  • edited May 2007
    I'm online now! Two burmies left. :D I managed to trade the other two for the two DP starters I didn't have.

GTS ate one of my Aipom while I was uploading it. I am kind of pissed off. Has this happened to anyone else? D:< I'm just glad it was the male and not my female Aipom. Nevermind, it was there when I logged back on to the GTS. :D
    Post edited by Mamath on
  • I've just listed six Chikorita Pokemon for trade. If anyone from here wants one follow the link.
  • Meh, I don't really like Chikorita...but I'll consider.
  • I'm going to start with the starters and then go from there. My goal is to breed some level one Pokemon with awesome move sets.
  • Looks like all of the Chikorita I put up have been claimed.

I'm going to breed some more G/S/C starters over the weekend.
  • I have now begun putting mass amounts of D/P starters on the GTS and asking nothing in return but a Starly. I'm doing this as a (duh duh duh!) marketing campaign!

I'm renaming each Pokemon with the name of my website (it pays to have a four letter domain) and offering it for a Starly. Everyone I submit is gone in under 15 minutes. I hope to get some Pokemon players to come to my site and read my Pokemon articles.

I'm breeding a batch of Cyndaquil for Monday and I have a few Squirtles kicking around if anyone wants one.