This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Actually, the beard suits you really well. You look a bit like one of my friends from school.
  • Actually, the beard suits you really well. You look a bit like one of my friends from school.
    Why thank you, I think it does too.
  • I really like van dyke beards! You look older now. Like my age or something.
    I've been told I look like a 16 years old boy without it or that I look naked without it.
    I've been told I look like a 16 years old boy without it or that I look naked without it.
    You honestly do look younger without it. Hmmm. This might be a chance for some crazy sitcom style age changing hijinks.
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    I really like van dyke beards! You look older now. Like my age or something.
    You honestly do look younger without it. Hmmm. This might be a chance for some crazy sitcom style age changing hijinks.
    I imagine you and Jed getting into a fight and it causes you to paint a white line across the apartment.

Jed: That's your side Vicki (Viga?), and that's my side.
    Viga: I better not see you on my side
    Jed: -sits on divided couch- Fine!
    Viga: -sits on divided couch- FINE!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Keep it. It suits you.
  • Keep it. It suits you.
  • I am growing a Van dyke beard as well, though it's coming in crooked...
  • I am growing a Van dyke beard as well, though it's coming in crooked.
    How does a Van Dyke beard grow crooked?
  • How does a Van Dyke beard grow crooked?
    If you don't have a steady hand with a razor. Though, I'd like to see someone grow one sideways.
  • How does a Van Dyke beard grow crooked?
    There's a small part of my beard that will grow in an odd direction to the rest, thus making it appear that it's a different length. This may be Sonic's issue.
  • edited January 2010
    Ze Dragon returns.

HAIRSPLOSION!
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited January 2010
    How does a Van Dyke beard grow crooked?
    There's a small part of my beard that will grow in an odd direction to the rest, thus making it appear that it's a different length. This may be Sonic's issue.
    No, its just that in the small area between the hair on my chin and my mustache, the hair growing there seems to grow at a different speed at one side than on the other side.

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • comic stylings
    The only thing missing is a speech bubble for the hair going "I hunger. RUN RUN GRAAAAAARH"
    At least you can grow a beard. The most my facial hair gets is a mad case of hard to see, blond scruffiness.
    At least you can grow a beard. The most my facial hair gets is a mad case of hard to see, blond scruffiness.
    QFT, unfortunately. I am the same way with my facial hair.
    The facial hair on my cheeks is this impossible-to-see platinum blond, while my neck grows a highly-visible darker blond the same color as my hair.

Luckily, the insanity that is my hair more than makes up for my lack of beard.
  • Beards are overrated. Trust me -- I can grow one in a weekend. They are pesky, hard to contain, and have a nasty habit of poking a girl during the kissing time. In addition, they itch like hell at times. I have to shave once, sometimes twice a day to keep off the facial hair for the making glorious professional workplace appearance. Those of you who are smooth-faced, lament not, for you are blessed.
  • Beards are overrated. Trust me -- I can grow one in a weekend. They are pesky, hard to contain, and have a nasty habit of poking a girl during the kissing time. In addition, they itch like hell at times. I have to shave once, sometimes twice a day to keep off the facial hair for the making glorious professional workplace appearance. Those of you who are smooth-faced, lament not, for you are blessed.
    QF-FUCKING-T. This is exactly my situation. The other day my boss made a comment about me being a bit scruffy, and that I should try a bit harder to keep it neat. I had just shaved that morning.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    One thing that should be taken into account is the person himself. Beards can look like garbage on some people or really work on others. Same goes with mustaches (although the only ones I ever thought that looked good with mustaches only were Selleck and Jason Lee).
    Post edited by Geo on
  • One thing that should be taken into account is the person himself. Beards can look like garbage on some people or really work on others. Same goes with mustaches (although the only ones I ever thought that looked good with mustaches only were Selleck and Jason Lee).
    Echo that - I look decent with a goatee, but goofy as shit with a full beard.
  • Me + Hair iron + Braids
    beard
  • Ze Dragon returns.
    I will never forget my year with Ze Dragon.
  • Ze Dragon returns.
    I will never forget my year with Ze Dragon.
    LOL
  • edited January 2010
    Goggles...Are...Cool...
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Got a haircut, lopped off the horrorshow that was my enormous mass of hair.
  • Hmm... I dunno about that picture. There is something very "white power" about it... do you know what I mean? Maybe its just me.
    I am sure you look as fabulous as ever, there is just something strange about that particular picture.
  • Hmm... I dunno about that picture. There is something very "white power" about it... do you know what I mean? Maybe its just me.
    I am sure you look as fabulous as ever, there is just something strange about that particular picture.
    It's taken with a crappier camera than usual. Likely a mobile phone camera. Also feels like there was movement.