This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• I am sure you look as fabulous as ever, there is just something strange about that particular picture.
    Mostly, I was tired(26+ hours awake), shot it from an odd angle, in bad light. I'll replace it tonight with a better one, but that's just the quick one.
    It's taken with a crappier camera than usual. Likely a mobile phone camera. Also feels like there was movement.
    Yes on all counts. iPhone camera - not so good acshully.
  • edited January 2010
    Misspost, sorry.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • Holy crap, guys, I suddenly understand what you mean with the eyes thing.
  • Nillia = adorable.
  • That is a very cute picture, Nillia.
  • Gee! I love that hair flower! That was on your birthday party, no?
  • You are very pretty Nillia, and that is an equally beautiful picture.
  • Super cute!
  • edited January 2010
    @Churba:
    Also, next time we hang out, I'll bring the G10 with me and get some proper pictures for internet.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Also, next time we hang out, I'll bring the G10 with me and get some proper pictures for internet.
    I'll just use my cannon, it's all good. But Hey, the people back home are always bothering me for more pictures, so don't let me stop you in the least.
  • edited January 2010
    cannon
    Well, it was nice knowing you Fred.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks everybody. =D

@ Churba -- "Eyes thing," hm? Thank you.

@ Emily -- Yeah, that was just after we dropped you guys off at the subway.
    Post edited by Nillia on
  • edited January 2010
    @ Churba -- "Eyes thing," hm? Thank you.
    I don't feel I'm able to explain the situation that I'm referring to properly without making an embarrassment of myself. There's bound to be someone else who can, though.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited January 2010
    Ok, lets do something different, post a picture of you 4-5 years ago, then one of you today.

I would like to see how much everyone has changed in the past 5 years, I have changed a lot.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Here's me in 1991:
  • edited January 2010
    I have changed a lot.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Ouch, I feel like I'm being accused of something.
  • RE: Churba's "white power" haircut - It makes him look a bit Scandinavian, I would say, what with the goatee and all. I guess you could say it looks a little "white power" - it actually looks a little familiar. OK, the link is a lot more "white power," but that's sort of the same idea.

In any event, I like it. You should keep the short hair like that when you wear the goatee; it works quite well.
  • @Churba: [Haircut Tax]
    My friends impose that tax even when I haven't cut my hair in months.
  • I've changed very little -
    18 - image
    20 - image
    22 - image

the only major change is when I went through a rough time right after I arrived in England with the whole mess with the Ex-fiance - About 18 hours before I arrived and About halfway through the massive weight drop
  • Nice evolution, you went from bad guy, to nice guy, then back to bad guy.

CHURB has evolved into CHURBA!
  • Nice evolution, you went from bad guy, to nice guy, then back to bad guy.
    And what does the Nice guy picture have that the others don't, there is a clue there.
  • @ Churba -- "Eyes thing," hm? Thank you.
    I don't feel I'm able to explain the situation that I'm referring to properly without making an embarrassment of myself. There's bound to be someone else who can, though.
    Does anybody else want to enlighten me, then?

Churba, you're very pretty, btw. I wouldn't say you look like a bad boy in the sans-girl pictures, though. There's just less of a prep/frat vibe.
  • edited January 2010
    Too many pretty guys and gals here. I feel so happy looking at y'all.

Viga 2004
    Viga 2005
    Viga 2008
    Viga present day
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Churba, you're very pretty, btw. I wouldn't say you look like a bad boy in the sans-girl pictures, though. There's just less of a prep/frat vibe.
    I have no idea what a Prep/frat vibe is - That's not really something that's present in my culture - but thank you, all the same.
  • edited January 2010
    Nice evolution, you went from bad guy, to nice guy, then back to bad guy.
    And what does the Nice guy picture have that the others don't, there is a clue there.
    You were captured by a lousy trainer, but then you escaped out of your pokeball, right?

Because you're obviously a Pokemon.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I have no idea what a Prep/frat vibe is
    I think Sonic has it.