This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Fair enough, but in any case I don't think that the users of the forum should be denied the right to point out when others are annoying or stupid. Unlike grammar fascism, it is an essential part of these forums.
  • But guys, you just got to see even more of my beautiful face.
  • I read this forum on my iPhone or iPod Touch quite often. Quoting images like that is very annoying. I'm not a moderator, but if someone makes my browsing unnecessarily painful I'll ask them to stop.

There IS a rule about lots of blank lines after quotes. Sometimes I whisper to people pointing that rule out.
  • Out with some friends at a P.J. Party in a bar:

And now for the the best...
    EPIC!
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    I remember a while ago, when I posted a photo here people criticized the fact that I had a mullet (which is gone now by-the-by) and also how my beard was very red and didn't match my brown hair. I've been thinking lately and I'm considering dying my hair a different color simply cause I'm getting bored of brown hair all the time as well as make some harmony between both facial and non-facial hair. But I want to get some feedback before I do it, I've already gotten some in the real world and a majority of people think it's a good idea, but I want to get some from my friends from the interblag. Do you guys think auburn look good on me?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Do you guys think auburn look good on me?
    There are three ways that it's acceptable to dye your hair: Very black, very blonde, or some stupid color like purple.
  • Do you guys think auburn look good on me?
    There are three ways that it's acceptable to dye your hair: Very black, very blonde, or some stupid color like purple.
    Do you mean that as in me personally, or just in general?
  • Do you mean that as in me personally, or just in general?
    In general. Although women can get away with dyeing their hair whatever color they want without being made fun of by me personally, if you're a man dyeing your hair, you'd better be balls-out about it.
  • Do you mean that as in me personally, or just in general?
    Generally. Bright "stupid" colors are only ever good-looking on women, methinks. Although GitS hard-coded in me an interest in those purple-haired ladies.

Alternately, weaboo it up and go for streaked blonde highlights and purchase a stripped-down Kawasaki and a length of chain.
  • GitS hard-coded in me an interest in those purple-haired ladies.
    You know these wigs?
    I can't tell you how much it disappoints me that this is never anyone's real hair.
  • stripped-down Kawasaki
    Ah shit, I ride a stripped down Kawasaki.
  • Ah shit, I ride a stripped down Kawasaki.
    It's cool. I'm probably going to buy one eventually; I have a thing for streetfighters. The BMW RT1200 is my dream bike, though.
    I can't tell you how much it disappoints me that this is never anyone's real hair.
    You should have been at the TA protest on our quad the other day. There was a girl with shoulder-length hair that exact color. Was awesome.
  • You should have been at the TA protest on our quad the other day. There was a girl with shoulder-length hair that exact color. Was awesome.
    You sure it wasn't a wig? Anyway, the color is only half it. The cut is at least as important.
  • You sure it wasn't a wig?
    Yeah, it had that "new dye job needed soon" look (so I suppose it wasn't the exact color of that wig). Also, the cut wasn't that great.
  • Well, I found an old pic.
  • I have a thing for streetfighters.
    Ditto that - Mine is done out in streetfighter style, though I still need some cash for parts before it's completely mine. It started out as a ZZR-600, and it's slowly becoming much more to my liking. The only things I have left to do is design, fabricate, paint and fit some shields over the exhaust (otherwise, I can't carry a passenger, or at least, a passenger who doesn't like having horribly burned legs) and add the pinstriping over the matte black paint.
    Also, The new ECU is pretty sweet, however, I gotta be a bit careful with it - when turned up to full performance and ride hard, before too long, the headers start glowing red hot.
    The BMW RT1200 is my dream bike, though.
    I'm pretty sure Omnutia's old man has one of those.
  • I can't tell you how much it disappoints me that this is never anyone's real hair.
    Dude, I know someone who used to have hair that had exactly that color, the whole hues and gradient and everything. He's a guy, though. He said it took him a week of dyeing processes to do it.

Not the greatest pic, but the best of his hair that I could find.

• edited November 2009
    Not the greatest pic, but the best of his hair that I could find.
    I had hair almost exactly that color off and on for years -- blue is the only weird color I ever dyed my hair aside from green once, when I was the Joker for halloween. I used to have tons of pics from my band's gigs and stuff, but I pretty much lost everything in a hard drive crash years ago. You can kinda see a glimpse of it in this picture:
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • The BMW RT1200 is my dream bike, though.
    Think it's a different bike. This is the RT 1200.
  • The BMW RT1200 is my dream bike, though.
    Think it's a different bike.This is the RT 1200.
    Storage containers instantly transform awesome bike into old geezer bike.
  • I can't tell you how much it disappoints me that this is never anyone's real hair.
    My sister had exactly real life Rei Ayanami hair for a while. That was when she was in her punk period in high school. I have a cute picture of her with her bass guitar and an anti-Bush t-shirt, standing on the lawn and looking mildly surly.
  • Think it's a different bike.This is the RT 1200.
    *Shrugs* I've seen it once, in passing. I figured I had a 50% chance of getting it right.
  • Just because I like posting my ugly images here.

• GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    When I said auburn, I was talking about a very dark auburn, so it will remain close to my brown hair that I once had but also reflect the change I want in it as well. In short, it's a two 'fer.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited December 2009
    I weren't able to desided between theese two quite similar pictures so you have to suffer two pictures of me for now. (Don't care about shitty tie.)
    Post edited by Apsup on
  • edited December 2009
    The BMW RT1200 is my dream bike, though.
    Think it's a different bike.This is the RT 1200.
    Storage containers instantly transform awesome bike into old geezer bike.
    The R1200RT really does look quite bulky due to all the touring features. I got my model number wrong, though; I'm interested in the R1200GS. Less fairing, more dual-sport. You could probably get the same effect by taking the containers and fairing off of the other bike, though.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
    An experiment: HDR self portrait.
  • That could be an album cover or something.
    Still, another picture pre black hair.