This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Neil Diamond is great for singing while naked.
    ...um...wut?
    What? You are never naked and silly at the same time?
    I like to be clothed when I sing thank you very much. When I'm silly, I usually just make biting or clever jokes.
  • Lisa mocks my abiding love for Neil Diamond. Joke's on her, though; I'm naming my kid Neil Diamond Hawk.

(Except not really.)
  • Lisa mocks my abiding love for Neil Diamond. Joke's on her, though; I'm naming my kid Neil Diamond Hawk.

(Except not really.)
    Ha, the joke is on you that while you are out of the room she will tell the Nurse the child's name is Martin - after his father. ^_~
  • Me as Ash Ketchum and my friend Adam as the Pokemon lurking in the tall grass:

• Dammit. Stupid ALA. NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME!!!!!!
  • Me as Ash Ketchum
    You're horrible. I've seen better Ash Ketchum's in person. He even had a Pikachu velcro'd to his shoulder. That was the night when I was walking around with green hair and a white face in a purple suit.
  • I wasn't cosplaying. This was one of them "spur of the moment"-type dealios.
  • I wasn't cosplaying. This was one of them "spur of the moment"-type dealios.
    The Ash Ketchum I mentioned was not cosplaying either. If I remember correctly he at one point ripped Pikachu of his shoulder, threw him at Iforgotwhoitwas, and then the pokeball. Which popped open and shit all gen 2 style. It was a hilarious night.
  • Hahaha. Way cool.
    This is a pic of my new frames that I got yesterday. Not only are they thicker and sturdier than my other frames, but they also turn into sunglasses when I go outside at any given moment.
  • but they also turn into sunglasses when I go outside at any given moment.
    Sweet. I want frames that turn into rad sunglasses when I go out. Though lenses that do that might be more useful.
  • Sweet. I want frames that turn into rad sunglasses when I go out. Though lenses that do that might be more useful.
    If you have you a prescription at the optometrists, mention it and I'm sure he'll know he'll know what you are talking about. Sure they cost a little more, but I find it to be very worthwhile.
  • If you have you a prescription at the optometrists, mention it and I'm sure he'll know he'll know what you are talking about. Sure they cost a little more, but I find it to be very worthwhile.
    I must admit, I don't like those - I grew up with those sort of lenses being really, really expensive, and on top of that, my lenses were quite expensive anyway, so I never had them. When I switched to contacts full time, I bought some really, really nice sunglasses, and now, I like having them separate.
  • If you have you a prescription at the optometrists, mention it and I'm sure he'll know he'll know what you are talking about. Sure they cost a little more, but I find it to be very worthwhile.
    I know about the lenses. They're crazy expensive.
    I know about the lenses. They're crazy expensive.
    My friend has those lens that turn into sunglasses when it gets bright. They're pretty snazzy. But most of all, for my glasses, I just want to get the aviator frames. *Wink* *Wink* *Awkward Smiley Face* But most of all I want contacts...
  • That sure looks like a nice camera.
  • edited February 2010
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That outfit is great overall, but every time I see a person in pleated pants it always appears to me that they are wearing a diaper (particularly if they have anything in their pockets). I don't understand why any clothing companies/designers make pleated pants anymore. They ruin the line of the pant.
  • edited February 2010
    This is what that picture looks like at full res.
    My god...It's full of pixels...
    That outfit is great overall, but every time I see a person in pleated pants it always appears to me that they are wearing a diaper (particularly if they have anything in their pockets). I don't understand why any clothing companies/designers make pleated pants anymore. They ruin the line of the pant.
    I hate pleats. Especially because if done even the slightest bit incorrectly, they tent up over the groin. These are pants originally designed for men. Who thought that was a good idea!?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited February 2010
    That outfit is great overall, but every time I see a person in pleated pants it always appears to me that they are wearing a diaper (particularly if they have anything in their pockets). I don't understand why any clothing companies/designers make pleated pants anymore. They ruin the line of the pant.
    They're not pleated. I just had a bunch of stuff in my pockets at that time, and frankly, I'm not even sure they were my pants, due to a dry cleaning mix up.

Edit - Yes, I havea goofy look on my face in that picture. 1/2 talking to fred at the time, and 1/2 mask glued to my face removing all reasonable facial expressions.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • This is what that picture looks like at full res.[3.5MB Jpeg]
    I was talking about the camera on the table in the bottom right, but you do look quite nice a hi-res glory.
  • edited February 2010
    You think you've got a goofy look on your face.?

@EJ: It was kinda unrelated.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Don't let Viga near that hat...

A wild Omnutia appears!
  • A wild Omnutia appears!
    What has been seen can not be unseen.
  • A wild Omnutia appears!
    OMG. That is so horribly wonderful. Thank you.
  • Oh joy, the first thing I see when I check the forum in the morning..
  • Don't let Viga near that hat...
    ...Oooh~! Hat!

@PikaOmuntia: ...Dwha!

@Timo: Awwww!